Selling Fear to Advance OOH Programmatic Acceptance
Fear Sells —Until You Stop Buying It
Podcast #24 —Selling Fear to Advance OOH Programmatic Acceptance
Fear Sells —Until you stop buying it
When a Programmatic organization ♦(link to the post below) takes a predictable turn suggesting fear is preventing the OOH Industry from adopting Programmatic, it’s time for the Board Room to discuss.
The statement— ‘The Thing Holding Back Programmatic DOOH Growth in 2020 Is FEAR’
- Is the thing holding back programmatic DOOH growth fear?
- Are OOH Industry Buyers and Sellers too slow or too set in its ways (‘190 years of the same way’) to grasp the value of programmatic?
- Do OOH buyers and sellers lack programmatic understanding?
- Could it be the programmatic solutions are not fully developed?
- Are Programmatic providers so desperate, being backed on the ropes, calling for return on investments?
- Is it fear of OOH Industry?
- OOH Agencies and OOH Owners, Are you afraid?
Join us on the 24 minute podcast.
Podcast #24 — 24 minutes —Click the orange circle/white arrow below to listen
OOH TODAY —The outdoor advertising industry’s only independent voice.
The Board Room’ is outdoor advertising’s unfiltered/unscripted podcast offering deeper insights of the Out of Home Advertising Industry. A panel of experienced #OOH professionals discuss everything in the OOH space… agencies, buyers/sellers, creative, leadership, measurement, sales, technology and the journey.
♦Link to Broadsign Product Owner Matthew Mercuri ⇒The Thing Holding Programmatic …is FEAR
Podcast produced by William Farmer