Cemetery as OOH Advertiser?
Bring a Cemetery's Voice to Life
Cemetery as Billboard Advertiser
Who has a cemetery as an Out of Home advertiser? I am guessing of the thousands that
read OOH Today every morning, the count will be less than 3. Am I correct?
Cleveland has one and they are using ” digital outdoor advertising, created by locally based agency Brokaw with an aim of being “death-positive.” Here’s a sample of the copy which has appeared in the past.
• “Think rush hour lasts an eternity? You don’t know the half of it.”
• “All things must come to an end. Even traffic jams.”
• “Happy Fourth of July! We’re thrilled to celebrate a birthday for once.”
• “Consider us the Cooperstown of Cleveland burials.”
• “There are no conditions for joining us. Just, you know.”
After you are done thinking about that one for a minute, go to the story from AdWeek for the complete story about Lake View Cemetery Association use of OOH. Here⇒ This Cleveland Cemetery Is Surprisingly Great at ‘Death-Positive’ Advertising
Oh and if 3 Outdoor Advertising companies have billboards on the street for a Cemetery, send me a photo and a brief note about your placement. We will mention the story and send a steel miniature billboard to the first three companies only who submit. Send to BillBoard@OOHToday.com