OOH Classifieds Today — New Listing for OOH GM for Southeast
General Manager to join its team in Roswell, GA to oversee the Southeast Market
OOH Classifieds Today
Out of Home Career Opportunities
OOH Jobs, OOH Consulting printing, mobile billboards, truck sides, experiential
Here are this week’s selection of #OOH JOBS and Services
Operations and Administrative—
AdQuick –Programmatic Account Manager
Encompass Media Group—Marketing Operations Coordinator
Formetco—Help Desk Technician
Formecto—Inventory Control Technician Specialist
Formetco—LED Video Screen Service & Installation Tech
LINK Media Outdoor —General Manager
Free Agents (positions wanted) are free subject to available space
For ad rates and information, email to: BillBoard@OOHToday.com
LINK Media Outdoor, one of the fastest growing Out of Home media companies in the US, is looking for a General Manager to join its team in Roswell, GA to oversee the Southeast Market. The General Manager position is an ideal opportunity for high energy, success-oriented talent to join our team who will be responsible for managing all aspects of their market including overseeing day-to-day operations, increasing revenue, managing EBITDA, and managing the local sales team.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the overall sales operations of the Southeast market
- Reports market sales versus budget and other metrics
- Responsible for the development of new business
- Provides leadership, at all levels, to achieve revenue budgets, expense management and EBITDA growth
- Manages and oversees Sales, Operations, Accounting, Design, Personnel and/or the managers for each department in the Southeast market
- Creates a business plan to direct and measure the progress of the markets
- Sets individual sales budgets, Key Performance Indicators, account list management and plant benchmarks for the successful execution of the sales plan
- Maintains a personal sales account list
- Identifies business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Reviews and approves contracts, commissions, distributes leads, assigns and adjusts AE account lists, establishes and modifies rates, and creates promotional plans/incentives
- Contributes to overall sales and marketing operations of the company as a whole
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have experience in Out-of-Home Media sales
- Supervisory experience a must
- Bachelor’s degree or job-related experience
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with CRM Systems and practices
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Job will require driving within territory, getting in and out of the vehicle frequently during the day to call on prospective advertisers
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times
Benefits include, but are not limited to, PTO, medical, dental, vision and 401k.
Link Media Outdoor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
We are a drug free workplace.
Link to job posting: https://linkmediaoutdoor.com/careers/
Contact: Robin Karp – email@example.com
Please see posting on www.linkmediaoutdoor.com under ‘Careers’ tab
Sales Rep (Out-of-Home Media)
Look Media manages over 3,000 advertising sites nationwide in 170+ DMAs. Our strength is
reaching people with an out-of-home format with dominant visuals in a retail environment
when people are most open to receiving branded messages. We have an open & casual culture
and welcome people with creative thinking and a results-oriented attitude.
Grow sales through direct contact with media buyers at brands & agencies. Set up both hunting
(new lead) and farming (existing client) pipelines, call on clients, give presentations, create
proposals & close deals.
Primary – Outbound
• Sell across our national footprint & ensure our portfolio is well represented across all
• Manage senior level relationships at key national & regional agencies.
• Use research, analysis and media knowledge to create rationale & recommendations for
• Create winning experience for clients that leads to future business, referrals, and
reactivates dormant accounts.
• Use Salesforce to track pipeline activity, and communicate opportunities, challenges &
forecasts with management.
• Design nurturing campaigns to keep in touch with the lead database.
• Work with operations manager to monitor multiple concurrent campaigns.
• Develop, optimize & document workflows and processes.
Secondary – Inbound
Using feedback from buyers, assist marketing team to:
• Create an ideal client profile & core story.
• Develop content that adds value to prospects.
• Strategize which online platforms best reach prospects.
Energetic & driven individual passionate about helping advertisers make a connection with their
customers through out-of-home media.
• Proven success in meeting & exceeding advertising sales targets & managing multimillion-
dollar books of business.
• Strong agency & direct brand relationships.
• Excellent presentation skills and experience pitching senior level client contacts.
• Sufficient ego strength, grit, resourcefulness and hunger to produce strong sales results,
• Self-starter with excellent time management, decision-making and strong work ethic.
• Strong communication skills, and highly organized with good follow-up.
• Collaborative, empathic, solution-oriented mindset.
• Fluent with Excel and database concepts, OK with PowerPoint & photo-editing software.
• Deep knowledge of US Geography.
• 3 – 5 yrs experience in a similar position in outdoor media with industry insights & best
• OR a very smart & articulate recent graduate from top school looking for hands-on
experience with lots of responsibility
Negotiated Base + Commission
Out of home media & marketing agency looking for a Marketing Operations Coordinator
Partial List of Responsibilities:
- Maintaining/Tracking and consistently updating database of projects to ensure that Operations Team has accurate and current information needed for each program.
- Monitoring Field Reps and providing the Operations Team with correct tracking and reporting of field activity for all current programs.
- Creating/updating/compiling all campaign paperwork and manuals with the proper information.
- Compiling/Research Sample Location Lists
- Securing of locations for media placement for multiple programs
- Auditing ongoing programs to document and maintain compliance
- Proof of Performance Reports
- Mapping capabilities using multiple platforms
- Minimum 1 year experience as Operations Coordinator
- Needs to be an expert/proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Position requires meticulous attention to detail
- Team player understanding how performance as “can-do” operations professional helps strengthen current client relationships and facilitate new ones
- Must be able to pick up quickly in a fast moving environment and multitask
- Must also be able to think outside of the box and provide ideas and solutions
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Representative
EMG MEDIA GROUP – An Out of Home media & marketing agency founded in 2000, with more than 20 exclusive media properties, provides the opportunity to connect with consumers in every DMA in the United States —is looking to fill the following position- Business Development Representative
- Position involves creating partnerships that help companies monetize assets to create advertising revenue
- Person will be responsible for developing leads, setting meetings and creating presentations
- Person must have 2 plus years of sales experience with advertising being a plusCompensation Package includes
- Bonus plan
- 401k with match
- Paid Vacation
Please send resumes to email@example.com
PROGRAMMATIC ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Customer obsessed and an expert in the customer experience: you are able to think ahead of your clients wants / needs and are able to quickly problem solve
- Detail oriented and have a proclivity to think ahead and outside of the box
- Versatile and able to adapt in rapidly-changing environment
- Tech savvy: you are a considered a power-user of the platform and are able to demonstrate all aspects of the platform to customers
- Scrappy: you’re able to balance individual work, cross team collaboration and project management
- Data driven and analytical
- Ambitious and a go-getter
If so, this may be the job for you! Please review the responsibilities and desired background requirements. Feel free to apply if you are a match.
- Build programmatic plans and strategic programmatic proposals for clients
- Manage inventory forecasting, PMP deal creation and creative approvals
- Work with publishers and SSPs to debug tech/inventory issues to ensure successful launch of programmatic campaigns on time
- Monitor campaign pacing and regularly optimize campaigns to deliver in full
- Set up measurement for programmatic campaigns, including conversion tracking, lift studies, halo effect, etc.
- Optimize campaign performance and re-allocate spend where necessary to improve conversions
- Work with marketing team to build programmatic case studies
- Work with Head of Accounts to support billing and reconciliation
- 3+ years of agency or client-side ad ops / media planning / buying experience in an AM / Ad Ops role
- 2+ years of experience with Programmatic DOOH buying and Programmatic Ad Ops
- Knowledge of the Programmatic DOOH platform space, particularly SSPs (Vistar, Broadsign, Place Exchange, VIOOH) and DSPs (Vistar, Ubimo, Verizon, etc.)
- Good technical understanding of the Programmatic deal flows/protocols. Ability to debug tech issues when needed.
- Proficiency in digital tech tools (ex: slack, quip, clubhouse), Excel, PPT
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A bachelor’s degree
- Ideally located CST or EST
Apply by contacting Rebecca Kinchen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to job posting – https://adquick.breezy.hr/p/3716bbfbef9d
Formetco is experiencing tremendous growth and is currently hiring
for the following positions in Georgia:
- Help Desk Technician
- Subcontractor Coordinator
- Inventory Control Technician Specialist
- Sign Installer
- LED Video Screen Service & Installation Tech
To learn more and apply, visit:
Formetco offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, 401K, and paid time off. Formetco is a Drug-Free Workplace, and a pre-employment drug test is required.
OOH Printers and Suppliers
AT LIME MEDIA, WE…
Work in partnership with agencies and brands to CREATE experiential marketing programs, promotions and events that deliver your message to a target audience.
We are experts in planning and executing highly effective marketing programs that ENGAGE consumers in a variety of locations and environments.
We own over 100 vehicles that can efficiently and effectively MOVE your program to large and small markets around the country.
Contact us today for your next: Experiential Marketing Program / Mobile Tour / Out-of-Home Advertising Program / Single & Multi-City Promotion
do it outdoors media is the largest national mobile billboard and field marketing company.
With streamlined and scalable operations, do it outdoors can run its fleet of mobile billboards and field marketing efforts in any market across the U.S., also offering key staff stationed throughout the nation, including national account executives, operations team members, lead drivers, drivers, national field managers and brand ambassadors.
Since 1997, the company has established itself on building key partnerships in the industry that help to produce more integrated and unique deliverables, including nearly any type of vehicle or assets your campaign calls for.
Helping brands maximize their advertising results
with a unique combination of mobile ads and technology.
Movia installs tracking and Wi-Fi collecting devices onto trucks acting as moving billboards,
offering real-time impression analytics and retargeting opportunities.
Brands can view their real-time dashboard
to see when where and who saw their message and track their ROI.
OOH Free Agents
#OOH Jobs & Free Agents Today
Published every Saturday and Monday. Open Classified Ads.
Free Agents (positions wanted) are free subject to available space
For ad rates and information, contact BillBoard@OOH Today.com
Paid advertisement communications service for the Out of Home Industry
Open Classified Ads 183
Help us Help You by keeping the only Independent Voice for OOH.
If you read OOH Today via LinkedIn, thank you To ensure you never miss a post
and keep unconstrained speech for the OOH/Billboard Industry,
click here to ⇒Subscribe to OOH Today