OOH Classifieds Today —Director National Sales
Target earnings: $200,000. - $250,000
3 OOH Employment Opportunities —Now is the Time to Step-Up Your Career
Career opportunities in out-of-home, including wrapped vehicles, printing, mobile billboards, photos, truck sides and experiential.
To place a classified ad, contact BillBoard@OOHToday.com
Director National Sales | WNDW
Real Estate, Operations, Creative and Administrative
Sign Installer | Formetco
LED Video Screen Service & Installation Tech | Formetco
Free Agents (positions wanted)
Free agent listings are free (subject to available space).
WNDW – Director National Sales
WNDW is the recognized leader in storefront billboard advertising across the U.S.. Established more than 30 years ago, we have kept our start-up culture and attitude, as the best-known small company with the largest industry footprint – we’re ranked #5 on Geopath for U.S. network size.
The National Account Executive is a hands-on sales and management role inside our NYC headquarters. We’re looking for a bright, energetic person to help with sales & business development, along with helping to build and manage a sales team.
Working and reporting directly to the CEO, the National Account Executive will be responsible for opening up new relationships and continuing WNDW’s great rapport with agencies and brands.
– Business Development with existing national OOH agency connections
– Find, update and foster new connections with industry decision makers
– Develop Brand-direct relationships and drive sales
– Meet clients through zoom and in-person to present WNDW value propositions
– Discover OOH advertising needs and possibilities with creative and planning teams
– Manage pipeline of new RFP’s and RFI’s with WNDW’s proprietary cloud-based CRM & planning portal
– Forecast, project and meet or exceed monthly & quarterly revenue goals
– Help create proposal decks with grids and case studies
– Business Communication, including Social Media, Events & Newsletters
– Help with Overall New Business Strategy & Direction
– Hire, Train & Manage Sales Team
– 7 years minimum OOH advertising sales experience
– 3-5 years minimum management experience with direct sales reports
– Ability to close sales at all levels including C-suite
– Friendly, Outgoing, Organized
– Able to handle deadlines and high pressure situations
– College graduate with Bachelor’s degree or higher
– Important to fit in with WNDW’s tight-knit culture
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
– Google Workspace (mail, mapping, docs, sheets, slides)
– Geopath Insights Suite
– Expert in Business Writing & Communication
– Competitive base salary with commissions & bonuses
– Unlimited potential growth inside the company
– 401k profit-sharing plan with 100% matching contributions by company
– Comprehensive medical insurance, with Health Savings Account
– Personal Time Off
– 11 Paid holidays
– Classpass fitness benefits
– Commuter benefits
Full-time, Monday-Friday, 9:30-6pm EST
Hybrid – WFH & NYC office in Midtown Manhattan WeWork (37th & 7th)
Total On-Target earnings: $200,000. – $250,000. per year with base, commission & bonuses
To learn more and apply, visit: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3433147059/
Formetco is experiencing tremendous growth and is currently hiring for the following positions in Georgia:
- Sign Installer
- LED Video Screen Service & Installation Tech
To learn more and apply, visit: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Formetco/about
Formetco offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, 401K, and paid time off. Formetco is a Drug-Free Workplace, and a pre-employment drug test is required.
Looking for a job? List your information here! Free agent listings are free (subject to available space).
OOH Printers & Suppliers
do it outdoors media is the largest national mobile billboard and field marketing company.
With streamlined and scalable operations, do it outdoors can run its fleet of mobile billboards and field marketing efforts in any market across the U.S., also offering key staff stationed throughout the nation, including national account executives, operations team members, lead drivers, drivers, national field managers and brand ambassadors.
Since 1997, the company has established itself on building key partnerships in the industry that help to produce more integrated and unique deliverables, including nearly any type of vehicle or assets your campaign calls for.
Driver Careers Link: https://www.doitoutdoors.com/careers/
Products/Services Link: https://www.doitoutdoors.com/mobile-billboards/
Helping brands maximize their advertising results with a unique combination of mobile ads and technology. Movia installs tracking and Wi-Fi collecting devices onto trucks acting as moving billboards, offering real-time impression analytics and retargeting opportunities. Brands can view their real-time dashboard to see when where and who saw their message and track their ROI.
phone: (416) 271-1008/ (212) 851-6587
For ad rates and information, email BillBoard@OOHToday.com
Keep unconstrained speech for the Billboard Industry —Please click below to subscribe