OOH Classifieds Today —13 Career Opportunities—2 New Listings —Brooklyn Outdoor, SilverCast Media —6 Sales Positions —6 Operations and Administrative —1 C-Suite
OOH Classifieds Today
13 Career Opportunities
OOH Jobs, OOH printing, mobile billboards, truck sides, experiential
Here are this week’s selection of #OOH JOBS and Services
EMG–Business Development Representative
Link Media Outdoor –Account Executives
MV Outdoor –Account Executive
Seen Media Group–Senior Account Executive
SilverCast Media—The Greatest Sales Executive
Operations and Administrative—
AdQuick –Programmatic Account Manager
Brooklyn Outdoor —Sales Operations Associate
Look Media–Media Operations Manager
Link Media Outdoor –Billboard Installer
Link Media Outdoor –Operations Manager
NPRP –Account Coordinator
WV Outdoor –Seeking President/CEO
Printing—Circle Graphics and Associated Posters Inc—Printing
Services — do it outdoors, FotoFetch, Lime Media, Movia Media, Wrapify —Services
Free Agents (positions wanted) are free subject to available space
For ad rates and information, email to: BillBoard@OOHToday.com
OOH Free Agents
A well-qualified local media data analyst is seeking a part-time, remote position as a GeoPath sales support specialist. I collect and analyze wide-ranging target market data to prepare plain spoken sales stories for increasing top line revenue and customer engagement. My professional experience includes positions in local B2B market research and sales for major media companies. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/michaelpaigemciver.
PROGRAMMATIC ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Customer obsessed and an expert in the customer experience: you are able to think ahead of your clients wants / needs and are able to quickly problem solve
- Detail oriented and have a proclivity to think ahead and outside of the box
- Versatile and able to adapt in rapidly-changing environment
- Tech savvy: you are a considered a power-user of the platform and are able to demonstrate all aspects of the platform to customers
- Scrappy: you’re able to balance individual work, cross team collaboration and project management
- Data driven and analytical
- Ambitious and a go-getter
If so, this may be the job for you! Please review the responsibilities and desired background requirements. Feel free to apply if you are a match.
- Build programmatic plans and strategic programmatic proposals for clients
- Manage inventory forecasting, PMP deal creation and creative approvals
- Work with publishers and SSPs to debug tech/inventory issues to ensure successful launch of programmatic campaigns on time
- Monitor campaign pacing and regularly optimize campaigns to deliver in full
- Set up measurement for programmatic campaigns, including conversion tracking, lift studies, halo effect, etc.
- Optimize campaign performance and re-allocate spend where necessary to improve conversions
- Work with marketing team to build programmatic case studies
- Work with Head of Accounts to support billing and reconciliation
- 3+ years of agency or client-side ad ops / media planning / buying experience in an AM / Ad Ops role
- 2+ years of experience with Programmatic DOOH buying and Programmatic Ad Ops
- Knowledge of the Programmatic DOOH platform space, particularly SSPs (Vistar, Broadsign, Place Exchange, VIOOH) and DSPs (Vistar, Ubimo, Verizon, etc.)
- Good technical understanding of the Programmatic deal flows/protocols. Ability to debug tech issues when needed.
- Proficiency in digital tech tools (ex: slack, quip, clubhouse), Excel, PPT
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A bachelor’s degree
- Ideally located CST or EST
Apply by contacting Rebecca Kinchen at email@example.com
Link to job posting – https://adquick.breezy.hr/p/3716bbfbef9d
The Greatest Sales Executive
SILVERCAST Media, specializing in outdoor advertising in the form of premier digital and static billboard Spectaculars, is searching for the next Sales Superstar in Los Angeles! We are looking for an innovative, energetic, and driven person to join our sales team. The role requires a candidate who has the desire to go above and beyond and who is interested in helping to build our business in a fast-growing company, working with some of the best brands in the world.
Link to job posting: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2512177823
Contact information (for all):
Marketing & Operations Manager
Sales Operations Associate
Brooklyn Outdoor’s core business is outdoor signage and displays, including billboards, hand-painted murals, wallscapes, digital billboards, transit advertising, and more. At Brooklyn Outdoor, we use our diverse perspectives to think outside the board to generate sales and deliver results to our customers.
Are you a helpful and contributing individual who enjoys a team-driven environment? Are you analytical as well as a very task driven individual? Do you function best in a process driven workplace where completing all steps of work is important? This position offers a quality driven role that will inspire and reward a self-determined staff member like you! Brooklyn Outdoor is on the hunt for an OOH professional that knows and loves the industry to join our fast-growing sales organization. We are looking for an operations associate with an “all hands on deck” attitude and fits our core values: fun, goal-oriented, driven, communicative, and accountable.
Brooklyn Outdoor Core Values:
● FUN – We wanted to create a company culture where our team can come to work and still have fun. Even on the days you need a little extra motivation, we strive to have a team where people enjoy spending time with one another.
● GOAL-ORIENTED – Each person on our team understands their role and how it directly relates to the overall success of our business. By working together and independently to set and achieve our goals, we grow collectively.
● DRIVEN – Our team is full of a bunch of powerhouses! We have a strong team of motivated individuals who are dedicated to moving the needle.
● COMMUNICATIVE – At Brooklyn, each and every person within our team is encouraged to openly communicate with one another and with management. By opening the channels of communication, we are able to work together, present ideas, and remove obstacles.
● ACCOUNTABLE – As a small team, we each play an important role in the success of the company. Our team understands how we rely on each other to follow through and do our part.
Position Requirements + Responsibilities:
● 3+ years experience in out-of-home advertising (agency experience preferred)
● Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially excel), Adobe Acrobat, and industry-related software knowledge is preferred (Ayuda, Geopath, etc)
● Responsible for the completion of the daily operations workload from the proposal process to campaign
● Accountable for the accuracy of all workflows and deliverables throughout the lifecycle of the sales contract in tandem with the operations staff.
● Master internal processes to build and improve upon current systems and operational best practices
● Maintain internal systems and manage inventory accuracy and availability
● Communicate with partners and clients with a “customer first” attitude.
● Collaborate with team members and departments to increase productivity, remove obstacles, and increase sales revenues.
RESULTS ORIENTATION: Maintaining a focused commitment to achieving objectives; clearly communicating performance measures; taking action to optimize resources and work processes.
● Communicates key performance indicators linked to desired results.
● Designs and modifies processes that support achievement of goals.
● Stays focused on results in the face of adversity or challenge.
● Removes or reduces barriers and obstacles that get in the way of achieving results.
● Delegates tasks and activities as needed and provides resources to achieve results.
VALUE CREATION: Identifying areas for creating value through process and workflow improvement; analyzing problems in a systematic, but timely manner; acting timely to implement solutions, resolve crises, or move a project forward.
● Identifies and handles work-related problems that need to be solved in a decisive manner.
● Seeks information to clarify and understand the impact of process and workflow changes.
● Considers creative and/or alternative solutions to problems and the net results of such solutions.
● Monitors impact of solutions, re-evaluates problems and solutions and takes action to modify or correct where necessary.
PARTNERSHIP FOCUS: Demonstrating a concern for the needs and expectations of our business partners and clients; focusing efforts on identifying and meeting the needs of partners; using an understanding of our business partners’ needs as the basis for decision-making and organizational action; building strong relationships of trust with our partners and clients.
● Focuses efforts on meeting or exceeding the needs of our partners and clients.
● Seeks information from partners and clients to discover how to bring more value to the relationship.
● Responds rapidly and effectively to requests or questions.
● Takes responsibility for raising the bar on service and quality to the partner.
CONTRIBUTING TO TEAM SUCCESS: Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
● Facilitates goal accomplishment: Makes procedural or process suggestions for achieving team goals or performing team functions; provides necessary resources or helps to remove obstacles to help the team accomplish its goals.
● Involves and informs others: Listens to and fully involves others in team decisions and actions; values and uses individual differences and talents. Shares important or relevant information with the team.
● Models commitment: Adheres to the team’s expectations and guidelines; actively accepts and supports the team role assigned; leads by example; fulfills team responsibilities; demonstrates personal commitment to the team.
● Admits mistakes and errors in judgment and adjusts behavior in future situations.
● Takes our culture and beliefs into account in the performance of his/her job.
BUILDS TRUST: Taking action to build a relationship of trust with others; behaving in ways that are consistent with company values.
● Interacts openly and honestly.
● Encourages others to express ideas.
● Communicates important information.
● Listens actively and respectfully.
● Maintains confidence.
● Fulfills commitments.
● Actions are consistent with words.
Job Type: Salary
Job Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision Insurance + 401k with match; waiting period may apply
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Location: Remote or Detroit preferred
Link to job posting: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1762215816/?refId=Hk4VYWZHRG68zE4fVCrbTQ%3D%3D
If interested, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brooklyn Outdoor is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status
Business Development Representative
EMG MEDIA GROUP – An Out of Home media & marketing agency founded in 2000, with more than 20 exclusive media properties, provides the opportunity to connect with consumers in every DMA in the United States —is looking to fill the following position- Business Development Representative
- Position involves creating partnerships that help companies monetize assets to create advertising revenue
- Person will be responsible for developing leads, setting meetings and creating presentations
- Person must have 2 plus years of sales experience with advertising being a plusCompensation Package includes
- Bonus plan
- 401k with match
- Paid Vacation
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Link Media Outdoor, one of the fastest growing Out of Home media companies in the US, is seeking Account Executives in its Quincy and LaSalle, Illinois offices.
- Developing new business.
- Formulating plans to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Preparing presentations, marketing campaigns and designs using proprietary software.
- Face to face client contact and regularly attending networking events.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven track record in outside sales and marketing.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Link to job posting: https://linkmediaoutdoor.com/careers/
Contact: Robin Karp – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see posting on www.linkmediaoutdoor.com under ‘Careers’ tab
WV OUTDOOR, an established OOH operator, headquartered near Charleston, West Virginia, is seeking an experienced individual to lead its management team as PRESIDENT/CEO.
WV OUTDOOR is the largest independently owned outdoor billboard advertising company in the State of West Virginia. Family-owned and family-oriented, the Company has been successfully providing outdoor advertising to national, regional, and local advertisers since 1949.
Currently, WV OUTDOOR provides statewide and regional coverage with over 1,500 billboard faces throughout West Virginia, Ohio, Kentucky, and Maryland, covering 1.5 million 18+ consumers or 80% of the area’s population.
WV OUTDOOR seeks a President/CEO who will provide hands-on leadership, supervision, and long-term vision in running all aspects of a dynamic outdoor advertising company with multistate operations.
The President/CEO reports directly to an engaged and supportive Board of Directors.
Ideal qualifications of candidates include:
- Four-year business or marketing degree; advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years progressive experience in OOH industry, or similar media-based industry, with knowledge and experience in:
- Outdoor sales
- Outdoor leasing and permitting
- Outdoor construction and outdoor safety requirements
- Regulations and laws regarding the outdoor industry
- Knowledge of competing outdoor companies and inventory is a bonus
- Record of community involvement
If interested in this position, please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
The Account Coordinator position will support Account Managers, Vice President and Executive Management, with a variety of different activities and tasks. This position provides exposure to learn the intricacies of Outdoor media planning, buying and placement business.
The Account Coordinator is required to handle numerous responsibilities and tasks as the job is extremely versatile in nature.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide complete support to Account Managers and Vice President
- Creation and build out of sales and marketing presentations and decks
- Trafficking of artwork and production needs (inception to completion)
- Execution and recap of marketing and media programs
- Schedule professional photographers and videographer to shoot locations for Report’s and/or Video Recaps
- Submission and review of vendor proposals
- Although a lot of time will be spent on the administration side of the agency business, this is a stepping stone to the many duties of an Account or Marketing Manager
- AA or BA required
- Previous experience OOH media or an agency media buying/planning role is preferred, although not required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Ability to self-direct, handle multiple projects and work well in a fast-paced environment
- High Energy and a team player
In addition, you will have access to our full benefits package which includes:
- Medical (after 60-day probationary period)
- 401(k) – Employees eligible after six (6) months of service.
- Growth/Management opportunities, both local and national
The Account Coordinator will be a full-time remote position to start. Preferred time zones of either EST or PST.
About NPRP Media:
NPRP was founded in February of 2012 in Los Angeles and established as an Independent Outdoor Media Firm. Our. We cover all domestic and international formats for a dynamic blend of emerging and powerhouse brands across all categories. Our goal is to provide a platform that delivers an elevated outlook and strategy when executing media and we’re never satisfied until we exceed expectations in every manner possible.
Media Operations Manager (Out-of-Home)
Look Media manages over 3,000 advertising sites nationwide. Our strength is reaching
people with an out-of-home format with dominant visuals in a retail environment when
people are most open to receiving branded messages. We have an open & casual
culture and welcome people with creative thinking and a results-oriented attitude.
The Operations Manager oversees production, installation & removal of out-of-home
campaigns (shown here http://lookmediausa.com/banner-network/index.html).
• Collaborating with our sales team and client-side account executives
• Create overall campaign operational plan, timeline and contingency plans
• Research vendors & costs
• Negotiate and contract with vendors
• Draft campaign briefs for installation teams
• Create/maintain/enforce schedules, budgets and project status, and track
• Coordinate all campaign activities
• Monitor campaign progress, troubleshoot and create proof-of-performance
• Develop, optimize & document workflows and processes
Look Media maintains and manages signage on behalf of real estate partners. Our
relationships with site owners must be maintained with a customer-centric focus. We
continue to deepen these relationships and grow our assets base by forming new
relationships with real estate owners.
The Operations Manager will also:
• Nurture existing partner relationships and develop new ones
• Handle leasing, permitting, variance & ordinances
• Update & maintain databases
• Develop new locations
The job is essential for client success & retention because where Sales promises, Operations delivers.
• Highly organized & detail-oriented
• Manages multiple projects simultaneously
• Team player attitude
• Never give up / solution mindset
• Communicate clearly & diplomatically with clients, partners & vendors (including
our sales team, client-side account executives, real estate developers, property
managers, installation teams, municipal authorities, and various vendors), while
understanding their different backgrounds and concerns.
• 3 – 5 yrs experience in a similar position in outdoor media with industry insights & best practices
• OR a very smart & articulate recent graduate from top school looking for hands on experience with lots of responsibility
Senior Account Executive
Seen Media Group is looking for a NYC Senior Account Executive to join our team. The ideal candidate will help drive revenue growth by building a strong pipeline of sales leads and creating a market strategy. You will be responsible for establishing a strong relationship with new prospects and maintaining a strong relationship with existing accounts.
- You must have at least 5 years prior in an agency or OOH vendor environment.
- You will be expected to grow and maintain current clients while aggressively pursuing and acquiring new accounts.
- You will be overseeing and managing client campaigns from start to finish within a wide variety of media formats.
- Prepare proposals & sales information for clients while working closely with the VP of Sales & Design team.
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail are a must.
- Highly motivated and forward-thinking – you must go above and beyond for all tasks at hand
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Similarly with GSuites preferred
Competitive salary based on experience
Link to Job Posting: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2445764139
Email cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MV Outdoor Advertising, an established privately held Northern California outdoor advertising company, seeks an Account Executive to develop and grow our business.
Responsible for prospecting, contacting and closing outdoor advertising sales to current and prospective advertisers for existing billboard inventory.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for entire sales process from initial contact to close.
- Solicits customers through cold calling and sales presentations.
- Establishes and maintains contact with key prospects and accounts.
- Tracks sales activity, prepares record of sales leads, status and accounts.
Skills and Ability Requirements
- Strong closing skills required.
- Self-starter with high energy, positive outlook, professional demeanor.
- Demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Highly organized, efficient, with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work, able to prioritize, multi-task and work well with a team.
- Excellent computer skills required, including but not limited to Microsoft Word & Excel, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Google Drive, Docs and Sheets.
Education & Experience
- 3+ years B2B outside sales and cold calling experience required.
- Billboard advertising sales experience preferred.
This is an independent contract (1099) position which could potentially become a full-time position. Compensation and earning potential commensurate with experience and ability to close sales.
Link to Job Posting: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Mv-Outdoor-Advertising/jobs?clearPrefilter=1
Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
LINK Media Outdoor, one of the fastest growing Out of Home media companies in the US, is looking for an Operations Foreman for our Green Bay, Wisconsin location.
Job duties include:
- Routine vinyl installations and maintenance
- Maintain all equipment
- Apply for electrical service
- Expected to work hands-on in the field with installers
- Administrative duties
Required Skills: Microsoft Office. Safety, DOT, and OSHA compliance.
Preferred Skills: Ability to read blueprints, Welding, Crane signal person & rigging, operating equipment, basic electrical and wiring
Visit website at https://linkmediaoutdoor.com/careers/ for additional details
LINK Media Outdoor, one of the fastest growing Out of Home media companies in the US, is looking for a Billboard Installer for our Green Bay, Wisconsin location.
Job duties include:
– Handling daily maintenance and installation of advertising displays on billboards.
– Light brush cutting
– Maintaining daily work logs
– Other duties as assigned
This position is an 8-10 hour day, drive time included. Some overnights can be expected a few times
Visit website at https://linkmediaoutdoor.com/careers/ for additional details
OOH Printers and Suppliers
do it outdoors media is the largest national mobile billboard and field marketing company.
With streamlined and scalable operations, do it outdoors can run its fleet of mobile billboards and field marketing efforts in any market across the U.S., also offering key staff stationed throughout the nation, including national account executives, operations team members, lead drivers, drivers, national field managers and brand ambassadors.
Since 1997, the company has established itself on building key partnerships in the industry that help to produce more integrated and unique deliverables, including nearly any type of vehicle or assets your campaign calls for.
Helping brands maximize their advertising results
with a unique combination of mobile ads and technology.
Movia installs tracking and Wi-Fi collecting devices onto trucks acting as moving billboards,
offering real-time impression analytics and retargeting opportunities.
Brands can view their real-time dashboard
to see when where and who saw their message and track their ROI.
AT LIME MEDIA, WE…
Work in partnership with agencies and brands to CREATE experiential marketing programs, promotions and events that deliver your message to a target audience.
We are experts in planning and executing highly effective marketing programs that ENGAGE consumers in a variety of locations and environments.
We own over 100 vehicles that can efficiently and effectively MOVE your program to large and small markets around the country.
Contact us today for your next: Experiential Marketing Program / Mobile Tour / Out-of-Home Advertising Program / Single & Multi-City Promotion
#OOH Jobs & Free Agents Today
Published every Saturday and Monday. Open Classified Ads.
Free Agents (positions wanted) are free subject to available space
For ad rates and information, contact BillBoard@OOH Today.com
Paid advertisement communications service for the Out of Home Industry
Open Classified Ads 166
Help us help you
Subscribe to OOH Today for more on the OOH industry