Lease Manager Wanted for NYC based Urban Street Level Media
Alchemy Media looking for a Leasing Manager for our New York office.
Alchemy Media Holdings LLC, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, is a leader in urban street level media, using its mobile-enabled advertising panels for sale directly, or through agencies, to national, regional, local, and international advertisers.
The Leasing Manager oversees all real estate related functions and activities necessary to profitably secure, maintain and grow the company’s real estate portfolio of leased and owned properties in a manner consistent with Alchemy’s business practices. Experience in, or knowledge of, the outdoor advertising industry would be a plus in this role. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with the successful candidate’s level of experience.
- Surveying locations for leasing in areas as directed by the Vice President of Real Estate. Take photos, measurements, check zoning, gather and keep track of contact info, and any other information required.
- Preparing, presenting, and negotiating agreements with landowners, their agents, or representatives for the purpose of securing new or existing real estate assets.
- Monitoring, tracking, and analyzing critical operational data and dates associated with numerous lease agreements, owned properties, and other real estate assets.
- Strategic planning, development, and execution of lease and/or purchase strategies through operational, financial, and organizational analyses.
- Maintaining relationships with landlords and expanding opportunities through their relationships.
- Serving as the primary contact and liaison between the internal company departments and landlords to ensure continued access to the company’s signs and resolving any appearance issues or damage.
- Assist the Vice President of Real Estate in all related real estate projects as directed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Ability to know and understand city and state codes/regulations (as applicable), related maps for all jurisdictions within the designated market area, and an understanding of the permitting and variance process for each jurisdiction.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, possessing the ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands while establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
- Must have computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, etc.), web applications, and the ability to learn job related computer programs quickly and easily.
- Work requires strong language skills to correspond and communicate on a one-to-one basis to obtain information, explain policies and procedures, and negotiate with lessors.
- Must possess attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials
- The primary work environment for this position is an office however driving in the field is also required.
To apply, please email cover letter and resume to:
Subscribe to the only Independent Voice for OOH. Keep free speech for the Billboard Industry