A Look Back at DPAA Summit –Part 2
A Look Back at DPAA Summit Part 2
– Videos Now Available
Some of this year’s most impactful moments in OOH came at last month’s DPAA Global Summit. The event drew a great cross section of brands, agencies, OOH networks, hardware, software, ad tech, research, location data firms and more. With an audience of almost 1,000 strong attendees heard the latest from top brands and how OOH was a growing part of their omnichannel strategies.
Here are some favorite highlights and great quotes on OOH part 2. To access the videos click here.
- “Out of home offers impact and reaches your target everywhere,” said Traci Spiegelman, Mastercard’s VP Global Media. “I really think digital out of home is one of the only places that makes it simple for us to do something like that,” she continued when talking about the ability to quickly rotate different case studies to tell the story of how Mastercard does many different things.
- “Out of home was integral to this campaign,” said Kira Rich, Sr. Product Marketing Manager for AR at Google. She detailed a case where AR amplified out of home for campaign that brought the iconic Space Invaders game into real life by using with out of home.
- James Denman, SVP Global Brand Strategy at fashion retailer Esprit talked about how they transforming a retail store to a lifestyle, an experience, a point of view and an IP. “There’s a reason why retail and high fashion brands keep coming back to Out of Home, if you are making that image, telling that story, there’s nothing better.”
- Recognition for Leading Women in Digital Media – Debbie Benadiba, CEO, Talon Canada (Industry Vanguard award), Cayla Marie Vinzons, Sr. Software Engineer, Place Exchange (Rising Star award), Allie Bernard, VP Demand Generation, Captivate and Natalia Rojas, Head of Account Management, Broadsign (Unsung Hero award).
- The Puppies! In fact “Every conference should have puppies,” said Axios’ Kerry Flynn the next day in their newsletter.
- The crowd singing along to Sweet Caroline performed by American Idol winner Nick Fradiani who play Neil Diamond in A Beautiful Noise.
DPAA’s unique ability to attract key brands and have them talk specifically about their OOH strategies is what makes the DPAA Global Summit unique. In addition, industry updates, the latest in programmatic innovation and celebrating the industry are always a key part of this must attend conference. We’re already looking forward to next year’s event! Get smarter by watching these videos, there’s good learning to be had.