2023 OOH Media Plan Awards Judges Revealed
Since 2000, the Out of Home Association of America (OAAA) has championed smart out of home (OOH) executions through the annual OOH Media Plan Awards, which recognize the essential role media planning plays in the development of efficient, effective, and successful OOH campaigns.
This year’s esteemed jury includes seven advertising, media, marketing, and brand executives, who all understand how compelling creative, thoughtful placement, and smart budgeting unite to produce an outstanding media plan.
2023 OOH Media Plan Award Judges:
- Kenetta Bailey, Senior Vice President of Marketing at Clear Channel Outdoor Americas
- Jonathan Frangakis, Chief Commercial Officer at Reveal Mobile
- Larisa Johnson, VP, Media at the NBA
- Fletcher Whitwell, Chief Media & Publishing Officer at R&R Partners
- Pooja Pandey, Growth Marketing Manager for Consumer, Dasher, and Merchant Acquisition at DoorDash
- Gary Greenstein, Chief Revenue Officer at Vector Media
- Julie Berger, Chief Media Officer at Giant Spoon
- Jim Wilson, CEO at Talon US
The OOH Media Plan Awards are free to enter. The deadline to submit your top media plans is Friday, September 15th. Eligible campaigns must have launched on OOH displays between July 1, 2022, and June 30, 2023. Don’t miss the chance to get your work in front of these incredible judges. Enter now.
Winners will be announced at the Ad Club of New York’s Out-of-Home: NOW Conference on Dec 5th.
Questions? Email email@example.com.