Women in OOH Spotlight—Claudia Damas
OOH Today highlights how each of the Top Women Driving Growth in Out-of-Home are making history
by Sarah Druhan, OOH Today Journalist
Throughout the rest of Women’s History Month, we at OOH Today will be exploring how each of the selections on our list of the Top 24 Women Who Drive Growth In Out-of-Home have made their mark on the industry. While OOH has long been seen as a male-dominated sphere, every one of these women is a symbol of how our industry can and must change—and each of them has an important story to tell.
Today the focus of our Spotlight is Claudia Damas, CEO and Partner at Altermark.
1) What advice would you give to other women moving up in OOH?
2) How can the industry take a bigger slice of total ad spend?
3) What‘s your golden rule for the workplace?
4) When did you first know this was the industry for you?
5) What’s the key to your success?
CD: Working hard while doing something that I love, with people that are awesome.