Digital and Video Everywhere —DOOH
OOH Today will be at the DPAA
Video Everywhere Summit 2018
Tuesday, October 30, 2018 – all day in NYC.
Just one day away from ‘the largest one-day multi-screen media summit.’
OOH Today will be there to hear and report what Advertising leaders are discussing as Today’s most pressing media issues. It’s the DPAA Video Everywhere Summit.
This year’s DPAA Video Everywhere Summit will feature:
- Denise Karkos, CMO, TDAmeritrade — accountability and media decisions
- Jeff Casper, CMO, Casper disrupting their category with experiences and innovation
- Alicia Hatch, CMO, Deloitte Digital changing the model, AR and neuromarketing
- Christine Walton, Kim Tanimoto, Global Media, Intel— maximizing customer experience and media efficiency
- Kristina Lutz, President, Investment, Starcom and Juliana Wurzburger, Sr. Media Manager, Samsung — multi-screen consumption
- Anush Prabhu, Chief Strategy Officer, Mediacom voice assistants and place based mediaPlus Ken Auletta discusses his new book Frenemies, Political Pollster Frank Luntz talks advertising, data and the upcoming elections, Terry Kawaja of Lumascape fame on the future of marketing.And there’s more:
- Programmatic demo and state of business with Hivestack
- Digital Data session with Vistar, Frontier, IBM
· Location patterns with GroundTruth and Axios
We will share what we learn about what is on the All-Star Speakers have on their minds and their thoughts on Digital-Out-of-Home! The subjects and opportunities range from multi-screen, programmatic, location data, new media models, brands & tech, key speakers, panels, experiential exhibits, networking, brands, agencies, media owners, mobile, and research.
For more details here is a link to the conference information⇒DPAA Video Everywhere Summit