OOH Best Creative Last Week Today
The top 10 OOH creative executions that came to our attention last week.
If you’ve seen stellar work out there, we want to know about it. Tag us on LinkedIn or shoot us an email.
1. Everyone has a Jiffy Lube in their market, but does everyone have Jiffy Lube on their billboards? Why not? Who’s calling on Jiffy Lube nationally and where is the national buy for Jiffy Lube? Another oblivious OOH potential account that should be spending nationally but is not and has not for years. Where’s the national sales calls? Lamar? CCO? OUT? @ReaganOutdoor knows.
2. Check out this 3D billboard created by Melody Roberts at OOHC. | Soft Signs 3D
3. A mountain of unmissable OOH launching Paramount+, including buses, trams, taxis and train station wraps, 3D characters on Piccadilly Lights, plus this hologram on The lastminute.com London Eye. | Kinetic, Pixel Artworks, Wavemaker
4. Spanning high-dwell areas at London Gatwick, London Stansted, Manchester and Birmingham airports, Tanqueray promotes their new alcohol-free spirit. | Global | Plexus OOH | PHD | Talon Outdoor
5. Vibrant VitaminWater creative in NYC, Dallas, LA, and Boston for The Coca-Cola Company | Kinetic
6. Check out this great creative in Texas! Shout out to the Lamar Operations team for this unique construction!
8. To promote the upcoming release of Minions: The Rise of Gru, HIPPEAS Chickpea Snacks‘ campaign is spotlighting their co-branded packaging in front of eco-friendly audiences across Boston, NY and LA. The OneScreen.ai team strategically united various key partners and placements in order to successfully execute this nationwide campaign.
9. The official soft drink of the New York Yankees. PepsiCo on Red Rock Outdoor‘s Yankee Stadium spectacular.
10. Thursday makes a promise to the public, made unmissable by different Outdoor formats across London. | Global
[…] 1. OOH Best Creative Last Week Today […]