Winning OOH in Omaha
Building Innovative Media Network
Clear Channel Airports Lands 3-Year Contract with Omaha Airport Authority’s Eppley Airfield (OMA)
Clear Channel Airports was awarded a 3 year extended agreement with Omaha Airport Authority’s Eppley Airfield (OMA). This agreement continues a relationship that began in 2009 when CCA invested nearly a half million dollars in deployment of first-to-market digital media to OMA. CCA nearly doubled the annual revenue of the previous concessionaire during the course of contract term.
This extension agreement marks CCA’s second major contract announced in 2019, following Philadelphia International Airport (PHL). It complements 15 wins in 2018 and 80 wins over the last five years. CCA will install the new media upgrades in OMA by Sept., 2019.
Among the 61 largest U.S. airports, Eppley ranked No. 17 in capacity growth in 2018, clocking a 7.3 percent rise from the previous year.
OMA’s new ad program with CCA will achieve a goal of providing an aesthetically pleasing environment that reflects contemporary advertising and optimizes space for marketing effectiveness and revenue generation. Some new program details include:
- Introduction of program-wide branding of the Omaha cityscape inspired by the beauty and charm of The Old Market;
- Development of the arrivals corridors with large, head-on, custom LED video walls;
- Digital network across the entirety of both baggage claims;
- Large-format static displays in prime locations not previously available; and
- Redeveloping and beautifying the arrivals soffits of down escalators with upgraded, energy-saving LED lighted signage.
About Clear Channel Airports
Dedicated to airport advertising for close to 45 years. The Company, a brand division of Clear Channel Outdoor Americas, currently operates more than 260 airport programs across the globe and has a presence in 28 of the top 50 U.S. markets with major airports. More information can be found on Clear Channel Airports and Clear Channel Outdoor by visiting www.clearchannelairports.com