There Will Be Lots and Lots of New Products to See at
DSE 2019…More Coming!
A message from DSE
Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks, is the one place to go see the newest cutting-edge technologies available today. Among the more than 250 vendors that will be exhibiting on the show floor, many of them will be introducing new products at DSE 2019, including:
- Want to verify content updates on hundreds of screens at once and ensure 100 percent uptime – without ever leaving your desk? With Goverlan Reach you can monitor, automatically remediate or maintain your digital displays and self-service kiosks from your desktop. Perform all this without disrupting the guest experience.
- Protective Enclosures’ The TV Shield PRO PortraitTMwith IR Touch Frame is a weatherproof, secure, touch capable and robust USA made protective outdoor display enclosure built with triple-coated steel for ultimate strength. Perfect for any standard TV or digital display, it’s ideal for commercial and professional vertical signage needs.
- ScreenCloud’s all new platform has a fresh design and all the features organizations need to make managing multiple digital signage screens a breeze – such as smart scheduling, screen takeovers, enhanced role-based security, and an amazing new design tool that lets you combine text, images and videos.
https://get.screen.cloud/dse-2019 Booth 2831
- Signagelive’s new Workplace Communications solution is a great way to engage, inform and positively impact employee productivity in offices, factories, sales departments, reception, staff canteens and across time zones and languages to share company data, messages and KPIs.
- Videotel’s VP90 is a 4K/1080 industrial grade network and interactive digital signage media player. Access and update content remotely via a web browser, FTP or LAN. Play content locally on USB, SD, or design from templates. Unlimited zones. Trigger content with touch screen, push buttons and sensors. No software fees! Booth 2244
Registration for any of the DSE 2019 educational conference sessions, which are sponsored by Ayuda, makes one eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, available online at www.dse2019.com. More information on Ayuda, the DOOH industry’s most widely used all-in-one business operations software, is available at www.ayudasystems.com.
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2019 is scheduled for March 26-29, 2019, with access to the Exhibit Hall March 27-28 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Andrea Varrone at (770) 817-5905. For more information, visit www.dse2019.com.
You can follow DSE on Twitter (@DSExpo) or Facebook (facebook.com/DSExpo). For all DSE 2019 updates, use #dse2019. For year-round news and information on digital signage, visit DSE’s Digital Signage Connection web portal at www.digitalsignageconnection.com.
A message from DSE