OOH Classifieds Today —Encompass Media Group —New OOH Employment Opportunity
OOH Jobs, wrapped vehicles, printing, mobile billboards, photos, truck sides, experiential
OOH Classifieds Today
OOH Jobs, OOH Consulting, wrapped vehicles, printing, mobile billboards, photos, truck sides, experiential
Out of Home Career Opportunities
Here are this week’s selection of #OOH JOBS and Services
Operations and Administrative—
Encompass Media Group—Outdoor Advertising Real Estate Executive
Encompass Media Group—Marketing Operations Coordinator
Formetco—LED Video Screen Service & Installation Tech
Look Media —Operations Manager (Out-of-Home)
Screenverse—Media Operations Analyst
YESCO Outdoor Media —Regional Manager
Free Agents (positions wanted) are free subject to available space
For ad rates and information, email to: BillBoard@OOHToday.com
Outdoor Advertising Real Estate Executive
Encompass Media Group, a nationally scaled Outdoor Advertising Company is looking to hire a Real Estate executive who has experience securing locations for the purpose of media placement. This individual will also have the responsibility of arranging partnerships with companies who are looking to monetize assets to create advertising revenue. We would like this new hire to have at least 5 years of experience in the Out-of-Home industry.
EMG has been around for 20 years and is experiencing unprecedented growth. The new hire will have a unique opportunity to help EMG continue its expansion and build a team underneath him/her in various cities across the country.
EMG offers the following package
401k with match
Paid Sick/Personal Days
Please send Resumes to Adam Pierce Co CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Manager – Wyoming/South Dakota
This position oversees and is responsible for all sales, real estate, regulatory affairs and field operations for YESCO Outdoor Media’s Wyoming and South Dakota geographies. The job is located in Casper, Wyoming. Requires working closely with the Director of Sales, Director of Real Estate, and Director of Operations in Salt Lake City to ensure that revenue and growth opportunities are maximized while strengthening existing relationships and maintaining our inventory in a manner that reflects our commitment to excellence. Reports directly to the company president.
Apply at YESCO.Com.
——————————Media Operations Analyst
Screenverse is a specialized provider of ad management and monetization for digital screen owners. A company with media sales, advertising operations, and technical expertise to own the end-to-end monetization of digital screens in the physical world.
We are looking to hire an experienced Media Operations Analyst to help us keep growing.
If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Screenverse is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Job-Specific Contact Information: email@example.com
Media Operations Manager (Out-of-Home)
Look Media manages over 3,000 advertising sites nationwide. Our strength is reaching
people with an out-of-home format with dominant visuals in a retail environment when
people are most open to receiving branded messages. We have an open & casual
culture and welcome people with creative thinking and a results-oriented attitude.
The Operations Manager oversees production, installation & removal of out-of-home
campaigns (shown here http://lookmediausa.com/banner-network/index.html).
• Collaborating with our sales team and client-side account executives
• Create overall campaign operational plan, timeline and contingency plans
• Research vendors & costs
• Negotiate and contract with vendors
• Draft campaign briefs for installation teams
• Create/maintain/enforce schedules, budgets and project status, and track
• Coordinate all campaign activities
• Monitor campaign progress, troubleshoot and create proof-of-performance
• Develop, optimize & document workflows and processes
Look Media maintains and manages signage on behalf of real estate partners. Our
relationships with site owners must be maintained with a customer-centric focus. We
continue to deepen these relationships and grow our assets base by forming new
relationships with real estate owners. The Operations Manager will also:
• Nurture existing partner relationships and develop new ones
• Handle leasing, permitting, variance & ordinances
• Update & maintain databases
• Develop new locations
The job is essential for client success & retention because where Sales promises,
• Highly organized & detail-oriented
• Manages multiple projects simultaneously
• Team player attitude
• Never give up / solution mindset
• Communicate clearly & diplomatically with clients, partners & vendors (including
our sales team, client-side account executives, real estate developers, property
managers, installation teams, municipal authorities, and various vendors), while
understanding their different backgrounds and concerns.
• 3 – 5 yrs experience in a similar position in outdoor media with industry insights &
• OR a very smart & articulate recent graduate from top school looking for hands on
experience with lots of responsibility
Sales Rep (Out-of-Home Media)
Look Media manages over 3,000 advertising sites nationwide in 170+ DMAs. Our strength is
reaching people with an out-of-home format with dominant visuals in a retail environment
when people are most open to receiving branded messages. We have an open & casual culture
and welcome people with creative thinking and a results-oriented attitude.
Grow sales through direct contact with media buyers at brands & agencies. Set up both hunting
(new lead) and farming (existing client) pipelines, call on clients, give presentations, create
proposals & close deals.
Primary – Outbound
• Sell across our national footprint & ensure our portfolio is well represented across all
• Manage senior level relationships at key national & regional agencies.
• Use research, analysis and media knowledge to create rationale & recommendations for
• Create winning experience for clients that leads to future business, referrals, and
reactivates dormant accounts.
• Use Salesforce to track pipeline activity, and communicate opportunities, challenges &
forecasts with management.
• Design nurturing campaigns to keep in touch with the lead database.
• Work with operations manager to monitor multiple concurrent campaigns.
• Develop, optimize & document workflows and processes.
Secondary – Inbound
Using feedback from buyers, assist marketing team to:
• Create an ideal client profile & core story.
• Develop content that adds value to prospects.
• Strategize which online platforms best reach prospects.
Energetic & driven individual passionate about helping advertisers make a connection with their
customers through out-of-home media.
• Proven success in meeting & exceeding advertising sales targets & managing multimillion-
dollar books of business.
• Strong agency & direct brand relationships.
• Excellent presentation skills and experience pitching senior level client contacts.
• Sufficient ego strength, grit, resourcefulness and hunger to produce strong sales results,
• Self-starter with excellent time management, decision-making and strong work ethic.
• Strong communication skills, and highly organized with good follow-up.
• Collaborative, empathic, solution-oriented mindset.
• Fluent with Excel and database concepts, OK with PowerPoint & photo-editing software.
• Deep knowledge of US Geography.
• 3 – 5 yrs experience in a similar position in outdoor media with industry insights & best
• OR a very smart & articulate recent graduate from top school looking for hands-on
experience with lots of responsibility
Negotiated Base + Commission
Business Development Representative
EMG MEDIA GROUP – An Out of Home media & marketing agency founded in 2000, with more than 20 exclusive media properties, provides the opportunity to connect with consumers in every DMA in the United States —is looking to fill the following position- Business Development Representative
- Position involves creating partnerships that help companies monetize assets to create advertising revenue
- Person will be responsible for developing leads, setting meetings and creating presentations
- Person must have 2 plus years of sales experience with advertising being a plusCompensation Package includes
- Bonus plan
- 401k with match
- Paid Vacation
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Formetco is experiencing tremendous growth and is currently hiring
for the following positions in Georgia:
- Sign Installer
- LED Video Screen Service & Installation Tech
To learn more and apply, visit:
Formetco offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, 401K, and paid time off. Formetco is a Drug-Free Workplace, and a pre-employment drug test is required.
OOH Printers and Suppliers
AT LIME MEDIA, WE…
Work in partnership with agencies and brands to CREATE experiential marketing programs, promotions and events that deliver your message to a target audience.
We are experts in planning and executing highly effective marketing programs that ENGAGE consumers in a variety of locations and environments.
We own over 100 vehicles that can efficiently and effectively MOVE your program to large and small markets around the country.
Contact us today for your next: Experiential Marketing Program / Mobile Tour / Out-of-Home Advertising Program / Single & Multi-City Promotion
do it outdoors media is the largest national mobile billboard and field marketing company.
With streamlined and scalable operations, do it outdoors can run its fleet of mobile billboards and field marketing efforts in any market across the U.S., also offering key staff stationed throughout the nation, including national account executives, operations team members, lead drivers, drivers, national field managers and brand ambassadors.
Since 1997, the company has established itself on building key partnerships in the industry that help to produce more integrated and unique deliverables, including nearly any type of vehicle or assets your campaign calls for.
Helping brands maximize their advertising results
with a unique combination of mobile ads and technology.
Movia installs tracking and Wi-Fi collecting devices onto trucks acting as moving billboards,
offering real-time impression analytics and retargeting opportunities.
Brands can view their real-time dashboard
to see when where and who saw their message and track their ROI.
OOH Free Agents
#OOH Jobs & Free Agents Today
Published every Saturday and Monday. Open Classified Ads.
Free Agents (positions wanted) are free subject to available space
For ad rates and information, contact BillBoard@OOH Today.com
Paid advertisement communications service for the Out of Home Industry
Open Classified Ads 198
Help us Help You by keeping the only Independent Voice for OOH.
If you read OOH Today via LinkedIn, thank you. To ensure you never miss a post
and keep unconstrained speech for the OOH/Billboard Industry,
please click here to ⇒Subscribe to OOH Today