OOH Classifieds Today —National OOH AEs
Employment Listings The ideal candidate
4 OOH Employment Opportunities
Career opportunities in out-of-home, including printing, mobile billboards, photos, truck sides and experiential
To place a classified ad, contact BillBoard@OOHToday.com
Real Estate, Operations, Creative and Administrative
Sign Installer | Formetco
LED Video Screen Service & Installation Tech| Formetco
Free Agents (positions wanted)
Free agent listings are free (subject to available space)
About the job
SILVERCAST Media specializes in outdoor advertising in the form of premier digital and static billboard Spectaculars.
We’re a growing team with enormous ambitions searching for the next Sales Superstar! We are looking for an innovative, energetic and driven person to join our sales team. The role requires someone who has the desire to go above and beyond. We want someone who is interested in helping to build our business in a fast-growing company, working with some of the best brands in the world.
The ideal candidate:
· Can roll up their sleeves and operate well in a fast paced/entrepreneurial environment
· Acts with a high level of urgency to exceed expectations/deadlines
· Has a competitive spirit
· Is an independent, self-starter with a thirst to learn
· Is a born leader and strives for greatness!
The East Coast – National Account Executive will be responsible for:
· Presenting, selling and promoting our media
· Prospecting and identifying potential leads and cultivating new business
· Working with ad agencies on the East Coast
· Developing long-lasting client direct relationships
· Maintaining an organized pipeline through use of our CRM system
· Detailed follow-ups with prospective clients and customers
· Must live in the New York area
· Ad agency/client direct relationships are required
· Prior OOH sales experience (2 years minimum)
· Comfortable presenting to groups
· Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
· Has ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
· Proficient with Microsoft Office
· High energy and positive, outgoing attitude
· BA/BS Degree
Click link for job posting here ⇒ https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3688407865
If you think you have what it takes to become our National Account Executive and are interested in joining our stellar team, please send your resume to Julia at email@example.com
Meet the hiring team
Van Wagner – New York, United States (Remote)
About Van Wagner
We are a leading full-service sports and entertainment firm. We work with the world’s top professional and college teams, leagues, brands, and properties, providing deep expertise in sales, marketing, content creation, activation, and consulting.
Van Wagner has been connecting brands to sports for over twenty-five years. When we first entered the sports landscape, we used our creativity and expertise to develop unique signage in live sporting events and marketing opportunities for brands to reach sports fans through our Dorna division, including home plate signage in MLB, courtside signage in the NBA and NCAA, and the Allstate college football field goal net program. Our world-class Productions division creates the best in-venue fan experiences for 9 of the world’s top 10 sporting events, including the Super Bowl, Olympic Games, Kentucky Derby, CFP, and Final Four among others.
About Van Wagner Aerial Media
Van Wagner Aerial Media, LLC is the national leader in Aerial Media. It is a privately held wholly owned subsidiary of Van Wagner.
About the Agency Sales Role
We are seeking a motivated and passionate sales executive to join the Aerial Media team at Van Wagner. The ideal candidate will use their expertise to prospect, research, identify RFPs, and qualify sales opportunities with national, regional, and local advertising agencies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Serves all East Coast agencies on behalf of Van Wagner Aerial.
- Execute full sales cycles, including lead generation, pricing, packaging, and RFP management.
- Implement strategies to consistently grow revenue and exceed revenue goals.
- Manage assigned inbound leads.
- Expand product knowledge and pitch creative ideas for how aerial can be used for their clients.
- Manage your pipeline and day-to-day tasks and appointments using Salesforce.
- Oversee and manage client campaigns from start to finish.
- Collaborate with the sales and operation team.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5 – 10 years of sales experience preferred.
- Understanding of the value of advertising.
- Demonstrate the ability to build relationships.
- Meticulous organization skills and strong attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, go-getter attitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Team Player
- Bachelor’s degree
- Based in the New York City Area.
- Must have experience with Out-of-Home Advertising, or Agencies.
- Willingness to travel at a minimum of 15%.
- All Van Wagner employees must be fully
- vaccinated against COVID-19 and if hired, present proof of vaccination.
Why Van Wagner May Be Right for You:
An unmatched culture within our organization that focuses on building trust with our team members and business partners through a people-first approach that delivers business results.
- Competitive salary, with bonuses and commissions based on performance with no cap!
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Paid Time Off.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Base Salary Range 150k – 175 plus commission opportunities
(The actual amount will consider a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience, and location.)
For additional details about Van Wagner and to apply, please visit: https://www.vanwagner.com/about-us/careers/
Contact: Van Wagner Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Formetco is experiencing tremendous growth and is currently hiring for the following positions in Georgia:
- Sign Installer
- LED Video Screen Service & Installation Tech
To learn more and apply, visit: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Formetco/about
Formetco offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, 401K, and paid time off. Formetco is a Drug-Free Workplace, and a pre-employment drug test is required.
Looking for a job? List your information here! Free agent listings are free (subject to available space).
OOH Printers & Suppliers
do it outdoors media is the largest national mobile billboard and field marketing company.
With streamlined and scalable operations, do it outdoors can run its fleet of mobile billboards and field marketing efforts in any market across the U.S., also offering key staff stationed throughout the nation, including national account executives, operations team members, lead drivers, drivers, national field managers and brand ambassadors.
Since 1997, the company has established itself on building key partnerships in the industry that help to produce more integrated and unique deliverables, including nearly any type of vehicle or assets your campaign calls for.
Helping brands maximize their advertising results with a unique combination of mobile ads and technology. Movia installs tracking and Wi-Fi collecting devices onto trucks acting as moving billboards, offering real-time impression analytics and retargeting opportunities. Brands can view their real-time dashboard to see when where and who saw their message and track their ROI. www.moviamedia email: email@example.com phone: (416) 271-1008/ (212) 851-6587
For ad rates and information, email BillBoard@OOHToday.com
Keep unconstrained speech for the Billboard Industry —Please click below to subscribe