OOH Classifieds Today —8 OOH Employment Opportunities —
8 OOH Employment Opportunities —Now is the Time to Improve Your Career
Career opportunities in out-of-home, including wrapped vehicles, printing, mobile billboards, photos, truck sides and experiential.
To place a classified ad, contact BillBoard@OOHToday.com
Account Executive | Link Media Outdoor
Real Estate, Operations, Creative and Administrative
Real Estate Site Developer | Local Media Outdoor Advertising
Real Estate Manager |Link Media Outdoor
Sign Installer | Formetco
LED Video Screen Service & Installation Tech | Formetco
Free Agents (positions wanted)
Free agent listings are free (subject to available space).
Innovare Medical Media (Innovare) has pioneered Place-based OOH signage within hospitals and continues to grow adding new hospital venues and digital signage every year! Innovare just celebrated signing its 163rd Hospital partner and is now operating in 25 states! Markets include Miami, West Palm Beach, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York City, Boston and many more! Fun family environment and team atmosphere, looking for good people to join our journey to 500 Hospital Advertising programs. Innovare is also thrilled to announce that we have contributed over $4,000,000 to our Hospital partners through our niche media platform thanks to our great team! Now our Sales Team is growing right along with us, and Innovare is looking for individuals with a competitive entrepreneurial mindset to come on board open to new opportunities.
Innovare is reviewing applications from candidates with 3+ years of experience buying or selling media who are interested in building their own path. Successful candidates will embody the Innovare VITALS:
- Value and Embrace Change
- Integrity and Respect
- Love Life
This role will be responsible to call on large to small media agencies, as well as national advertisers directly, selling direct Hospital Placed Media opportunities.
Hybrid position with work from home opportunities after ramp-up period (2 days a week at home, 3 days a week in-office)
- Organized, hard-working, reliable, and resourceful, growth mindset, hunter mentality, closer
- Working knowledge of the media buying process
- Articulate, independent, adaptable, cool under pressure, handles rejection, disciplined
- Tech savvy, CRM/PPT/Excel skills, proposal/RFP completion, rate card confidence
- Team player with a proven ability to work independently
- Proven sales track record OOH media experience, and relationships a plus
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Close new advertising revenue – selling direct to leading advertisers suitable for Hospital Placed Media to exceed monthly and quarterly goals
- Produce new business through prospecting big brands and agencies, generate new RFPs and respond to inbound RFPs as assigned
- Develop and maintain relationships with client and agency contacts – outbound activity via cold calling, email blasts, social media, etc.
- Participate in industry events including conferences and networking events
- Continue to research media industry to stay on top of new trends and
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Knowledge of site development in the OOH industry
- Working within NC, SC & GA. (Other states considered)
Call or email Terry Harkins 229-412-2345 email@example.com
Vengo is the leader in venue-based digital OOH screens in places where consumers go – Bars, Gyms, Colleges, Grocery, Residential, Hospitals, Hotels and Offices. With 25,000 screens and growing, Vengo is a leader in programmatic DOOH.
If you know programmatic and are looking to build a career in media sales, we want to talk to you.
Based in the NY area, Vengo is fully remote. We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, and hardworking to join our entrepreneurial team, who’s focus is on meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers.
Contact Information: Mary Perrella, VP Media + Marketing
A great opportunity for a high energy salesperson to join one of the fastest growing Out of Home companies in the US. You would be on the frontlines building relationships with current and potential clients, developing new business and meeting sales goals. This is a salaried plus commission position with an array of benefits.
For additional details and to apply, visit: https://linkmediaoutdoor.com/careers/
Contact: Robin Karp – firstname.lastname@example.org
Springfield, MO and Kansas City, MO
A great opportunity for high energy talent in the Real Estate field to join our quickly growing company! You would be on the front lines, expanding our footprint, negotiating lease renewals, and other real estate transactions. Greenfield development, identification of new sites, securing leases, and acquiring permits for construction of new structures. This is a salary plus tiered commission compensation program.
For additional details and to apply, visit our website: https://linkmediaoutdoor.com/careers/
Contact: Robin Karp – email@example.com
About iKahan Media
iKahan is an independent, minority-owned and certified (MBE) out of home media company that connects brands with customers in the real world.
We offer premium billboards in LA, NYC, and at the US-Mexico border. We also offer state-of-the-art LED trucks to reach anyone, anywhere, anytime. And, through our extensive partnerships with supermarkets, convenience stores, and other place-based media venues nationwide, reaching people where they live, work, shop, and play.
If you’re looking to get into the media sales business and have what it takes to thrive in a fast-paced environment with endless possibilities, we’d love to meet with you.
- Work directly with the sales team
- Assist in all aspects of the sales process (category, account and database research, proposal requests, insertion orders, revisions, post-buy analysis, account management, presentations, etc.)
- Support the sales team by taking on as much administrative responsibilities as possible including the ordering and maintenance of office supplies and equipment, sending correspondence, filing and all other clerical duties as necessary.
- Manage all pre/post campaign duties as needed.
- Proof of Performance
- Manage the database
- Field calls and emails
- Develop a working relationship with key contacts inside and outside of the company, facilitating smooth coordination of the sales and marketing process
- Maintain account files including correspondences, contracts and revisions associated with each order
- Establish strong contacts with both agencies and clients, acting as a liaison with advertising agencies and clients in monitoring accounts
- Handle all other miscellaneous tasks assigned.
- A great attitude and a desire to grow as an essential member of a growing company.
- College degree preferred and/or equal business experience. Internships in related fields and/or prior office experience and general knowledge of computer troubleshooting is a plus!
- Outgoing, organized, efficient, forward-thinking a resourceful problem solver, creative, ambitious, detail-oriented, happy…
- Pro-active and a flexible team player with a positive can-do attitude and a strong interest in media and marketing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Capable of multi-tasking while assisting in the strategic planning and execution of sales and marketing objectives.
- Proficient in various computer software packages: Microsoft Word for Windows, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Keynote, and general problem solving through online research
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Formetco is experiencing tremendous growth and is currently hiring for the following positions in Georgia:
- Sign Installer
- LED Video Screen Service & Installation Tech
To learn more and apply, visit: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Formetco/about
Formetco offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, 401K, and paid time off. Formetco is a Drug-Free Workplace, and a pre-employment drug test is required.
Looking for a job? List your information here! Free agent listings are free (subject to available space).
OOH Printers & Suppliers
do it outdoors media is the largest national mobile billboard and field marketing company.
With streamlined and scalable operations, do it outdoors can run its fleet of mobile billboards and field marketing efforts in any market across the U.S., also offering key staff stationed throughout the nation, including national account executives, operations team members, lead drivers, drivers, national field managers and brand ambassadors.
Since 1997, the company has established itself on building key partnerships in the industry that help to produce more integrated and unique deliverables, including nearly any type of vehicle or assets your campaign calls for.
Helping brands maximize their advertising results with a unique combination of mobile ads and technology. Movia installs tracking and Wi-Fi collecting devices onto trucks acting as moving billboards, offering real-time impression analytics and retargeting opportunities. Brands can view their real-time dashboard to see when where and who saw their message and track their ROI.
phone: (416) 271-1008/ (212) 851-6587
For ad rates and information, email BillBoard@OOHToday.com
Keep unconstrained speech for the Billboard Industry
Subscribe to the only Independent Voice for OOH