OOH Classifieds Today —15 OOH Career Opportunities
OOH Jobs, OOH printing, billboard photos, mobile billboards, truck sides, experiential, OOH Consulting
advertisement for Badger Outdoor Consulting
OOH Classifieds Today
Out of Home Career Opportunities
OOH Jobs, OOH printing, mobile billboards, truck sides, experiential
Here are this week’s selection of #OOH JOBS and Services
Encompass Media Group—Business Development Representative
Operations and Administrative—
AdQuick –Programmatic Account Manager
Encompass Media Group—Marketing Operations Coordinator
Formetco—Help Desk Technician
Formecto—Inventory Control Technician Specialist
Formetco—LED Video Screen Service & Installation Tech
Free Agents (positions wanted) are free subject to available space
For ad rates and information, email to: BillBoard@OOHToday.com
New Business Directors / Managing Director / Media Planners / Account Supervisor /
Billups has career opportunities available in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago and ‘Anywhere’. Positions are New Business Directors, SF and LA; Managing Director, West Territory; Media Planners, Dallas, Atlanta and Chicago; Account Supervisor, Atlanta and Software Engineer, Anywhere.
Please use this link to view ⇒ https://www.billups.com/careers
Formetco is experiencing tremendous growth and is currently hiring
for the following positions in Georgia:
- Help Desk Technician
- Subcontractor Coordinator
- Inventory Control Technician Specialist
- Sign Installer
- LED Video Screen Service & Installation Tech
To learn more and apply, visit:
Formetco offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, 401K, and paid time off. Formetco is a Drug-Free Workplace, and a pre-employment drug test is required.
PROGRAMMATIC ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Customer obsessed and an expert in the customer experience: you are able to think ahead of your clients wants / needs and are able to quickly problem solve
- Detail oriented and have a proclivity to think ahead and outside of the box
- Versatile and able to adapt in rapidly-changing environment
- Tech savvy: you are a considered a power-user of the platform and are able to demonstrate all aspects of the platform to customers
- Scrappy: you’re able to balance individual work, cross team collaboration and project management
- Data driven and analytical
- Ambitious and a go-getter
If so, this may be the job for you! Please review the responsibilities and desired background requirements. Feel free to apply if you are a match.
- Build programmatic plans and strategic programmatic proposals for clients
- Manage inventory forecasting, PMP deal creation and creative approvals
- Work with publishers and SSPs to debug tech/inventory issues to ensure successful launch of programmatic campaigns on time
- Monitor campaign pacing and regularly optimize campaigns to deliver in full
- Set up measurement for programmatic campaigns, including conversion tracking, lift studies, halo effect, etc.
- Optimize campaign performance and re-allocate spend where necessary to improve conversions
- Work with marketing team to build programmatic case studies
- Work with Head of Accounts to support billing and reconciliation
- 3+ years of agency or client-side ad ops / media planning / buying experience in an AM / Ad Ops role
- 2+ years of experience with Programmatic DOOH buying and Programmatic Ad Ops
- Knowledge of the Programmatic DOOH platform space, particularly SSPs (Vistar, Broadsign, Place Exchange, VIOOH) and DSPs (Vistar, Ubimo, Verizon, etc.)
- Good technical understanding of the Programmatic deal flows/protocols. Ability to debug tech issues when needed.
- Proficiency in digital tech tools (ex: slack, quip, clubhouse), Excel, PPT
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A bachelor’s degree
- Ideally located CST or EST
Apply by contacting Rebecca Kinchen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to job posting – https://adquick.breezy.hr/p/3716bbfbef9d
LINK Media Outdoor, one of the fastest growing Out of Home media companies in the US, is looking for a General Manager to join its team in the West Virginia Market. The General Manager position is an ideal opportunity for high energy, success-oriented talent to join our team who will be responsible for managing all aspects of their market including overseeing day-to-day operations, increasing revenue, managing EBITDA, and managing the local sales team.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Top to bottom P&L management – focus on EBITDA growth
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Control budgets and optimize expenses
- Ensure employees are motivated and productive
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; and enforcing ethical business practices
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Provide direction and guidance to team in their assigned job duties
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team
- Schedule regular team meetings to discuss sales, goals, updates, issues, and recommendations
- Promoting the organization and products
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products
- Address customer inquiries promptly and professionally and ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Maintaining and growing your own book of business
- Inventory management
- Contract accuracy and rate approval
- Lead distribution
- Artwork quality control
- Review commissions
- Manage new Mobile / Digital Advertising sales effort as developed
General Manager Requirements/Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent computer skills (especially in Excel, APX preferred)
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Experience successfully managing a market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Ability to lead a sales team
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
401k with Employer match
Paid Time Off
Link to job posting: https://linkmediaoutdoor.com/careers/
Contact: Robin Karp – email@example.com
Please see posting on www.linkmediaoutdoor.com under ‘Careers’ tab
Market Manager with Direct Selling Responsibilities-Coastal NC & SC-
Established, Southeast based billboard company seeks a Market Manager for Outside Sales for inventory along the NC & SC coast.
Mashburn Outdoor owns and operates some of the best static and digital billboard displays in the Southeast while providing the lowest rates combined with superior customer service with local and regional accounts.
Responsible for prospecting, contacting and closing outdoor advertising sales to current and prospective advertisers for existing and new to be built billboard inventory.
- Responsible for entire sales process from initial contact to close.
- Solicits customers through cold calling and face to face sales presentation.
- Establishes and maintains contact with key prospects and accounts.
- Tracks sales activity, prepares record of sales leads, status and track accounts.
- Prepares advertising proposals and contracts for review and approval by Management.
- Manages all aspects of client accounts ensuring long term business relationships and spearheading client retention efforts.
- Make 40-50 outbound sales calls daily to actively promote and sell static & digital inventory.
- Close an average of (4) contracts per week resulting in $600,000 in annual market revenue.
- New Billboard Site Selection
- Oversee Land Lease Requirements
Skills and Ability Requirements-
- Strong closing skills required.
- Self-starter with high energy, positive outlook, professional demeanor.
- Outgoing and quick thinking.
- Highly organized, efficient, with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work, able to prioritize, multi-task and work well with a team.
- Excellent computer skills required, including but not limited to Microsoft Word & Excel, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Google Drive, Docs and Sheets.
Education & Experience-
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3+ years B2B outside sales and cold calling experience required.
- Billboard advertising, media & radio sales experience preferred.
- Some local travel required.
- Mashburn Outdoor will pay for relocation for the right candidate.
THIS IS A $65,000 – $95,000 PER YEAR COMPENSATION POSITION.
- Money & Customer service driven!
- Be a creative thinker who has fun but can negotiate on the spot!
- Must have reliable vehicle and proof of automobile insurance with $100K / $300K policy limits
- Must have cell phone
- Must successfully pass a background check
- Must have references
- Daily Travel throughout the Myrtle Beach metro market is required
Link to job posting and apply at – ZipRecruiter Job Posting, Job Search and Free Job Alerts
Out of home media & marketing agency looking for a Marketing Operations Coordinator
Partial List of Responsibilities:
- Maintaining/Tracking and consistently updating database of projects to ensure that Operations Team has accurate and current information needed for each program.
- Monitoring Field Reps and providing the Operations Team with correct tracking and reporting of field activity for all current programs.
- Creating/updating/compiling all campaign paperwork and manuals with the proper information.
- Compiling/Research Sample Location Lists
- Securing of locations for media placement for multiple programs
- Auditing ongoing programs to document and maintain compliance
- Proof of Performance Reports
- Mapping capabilities using multiple platforms
- Minimum 1 year experience as Operations Coordinator
- Needs to be an expert/proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Position requires meticulous attention to detail
- Team player understanding how performance as “can-do” operations professional helps strengthen current client relationships and facilitate new ones
- Must be able to pick up quickly in a fast moving environment and multitask
- Must also be able to think outside of the box and provide ideas and solutions
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Representative
EMG MEDIA GROUP – An Out of Home media & marketing agency founded in 2000, with more than 20 exclusive media properties, provides the opportunity to connect with consumers in every DMA in the United States —is looking to fill the following position- Business Development Representative
- Position involves creating partnerships that help companies monetize assets to create advertising revenue
- Person will be responsible for developing leads, setting meetings and creating presentations
- Person must have 2 plus years of sales experience with advertising being a plusCompensation Package includes
- Bonus plan
- 401k with match
- Paid Vacation
Please send resumes to email@example.com
OOH Printers and Suppliers
do it outdoors media is the largest national mobile billboard and field marketing company.
With streamlined and scalable operations, do it outdoors can run its fleet of mobile billboards and field marketing efforts in any market across the U.S., also offering key staff stationed throughout the nation, including national account executives, operations team members, lead drivers, drivers, national field managers and brand ambassadors.
Since 1997, the company has established itself on building key partnerships in the industry that help to produce more integrated and unique deliverables, including nearly any type of vehicle or assets your campaign calls for.
Helping brands maximize their advertising results
with a unique combination of mobile ads and technology.
Movia installs tracking and Wi-Fi collecting devices onto trucks acting as moving billboards,
offering real-time impression analytics and retargeting opportunities.
Brands can view their real-time dashboard
to see when where and who saw their message and track their ROI.
Work in partnership with agencies and brands to CREATE experiential marketing programs, promotions and events that deliver your message to a target audience.
We are experts in planning and executing highly effective marketing programs that ENGAGE consumers in a variety of locations and environments.
We own over 100 vehicles that can efficiently and effectively MOVE your program to large and small markets around the country.
Contact us today for your next: Experiential Marketing Program / Mobile Tour / Out-of-Home Advertising Program / Single & Multi-City Promotion
OOH Free Agents
SITUATION WANTED: Geopath Data Analyst
A well-qualified local media data analyst is seeking a part-time, remote position as a GeoPath sales support specialist. I collect and analyze wide-ranging target market data to prepare plain spoken sales stories for increasing top line revenue and customer engagement. My professional experience includes positions in local B2B market research and sales for major media companies. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or via LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/michaelpaigemciver
#OOH Jobs & Free Agents Today
Published every Saturday and Monday. Open Classified Ads.
Free Agents (positions wanted) are free subject to available space
For ad rates and information, contact BillBoard@OOH Today.com
Paid advertisement communications service for the Out of Home Industry
Open Classified Ads 173