OOH Best Creative Last Week Today —Ed Sheeran to Foo Fighters, Häagen-Dazs to Dic Pics and HELL — The Top 10
BIG Outdoor's DIABLO —Right ad. Right place. Right time.
OOH Best Creative Last Week Today
The top 10 OOH creative executions that came to our attention last week.
If you’ve seen stellar work out there, we want to know about it.
Tag us on LinkedIn or shoot us an email.
2. Pirnia Law Group runs LA with 8 full wraps. Vector Media. I like big buses and I cannot lie. Vector Got Bus!
3. With two local sports teams currently in the championship finals, what better way to get Miami excited than marine OOH of the White Hot Heat & the Beast of the East!
4. Indulge in pure frozen bliss with Häagen-Dazs‘ latest campaign on Pearl Media‘s stunning street scapes in the heart of NYC!
5. Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Ride Across Iowa (RAGBRAI) is the oldest, largest, and longest multi-day bicycle touring event in the world. Verde Outdoor
6. Epic copy promoting the Foo Fighters in the heart of Washington, D.C. Capitol Outdoor
7. Ed Sheeran opts for OOH to promote his new album #Subtract.
8. Dick or Richard Pics for Plenty of Fish‘s campaign features a gallery of singles named Richard (or Dick) and living in Vancouver. OUTFRONT
9. Awesome engagement for the Yankees in New York! do it outdoors
10. Brilliant marketing timing for the Diablo Video Game in NYC. It probably seemed like Hell with all the smoke shrouding NYC at the time. BIG Outdoor