New Products to See at DSE 2019
New Products to See at DSE 2019…And More!
Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks, is the one place to go see the newest cutting-edge technologies available today. Among the more than 250 vendors that will be exhibiting on the show floor, many of them will be introducing new products at DSE 2019, including:
- Karbon 300 from Logic Supply is a compact rugged media player, ideal for wide-temperature embedded, outdoor or mobile digital signage applications. Karbon 300 is the culmination of Logic Supply’s 15 years of expertise as a leader in reliable, fanless PC design and represents the next generation of IoT edge computing. Booth 3218
- The Mimo Vue with TanvasTouch is introducing surface haptics to the digital signage and conference room arenas, allowing you to see what you feel on screen for the first time. The durable high quality Mimo Vue display coupled with the groundbreaking technology of TanvasTouch makes this combined product truly unique. Booth 3022
- Philips Signage Solutions’ 24BDL4151T is a 24″ PCAP touch display powered by Android 7.1. It can be connected via WiFi, Bluetooth or Ethernet, and can be powered by PoE+. It enhances and personalizes interactions with its user-friendly, 10-point touch screen wherever you need it. https://www.usa.philips.com/p-p/24BDL4151T_00/signage-solutions-multi-touch-display
- Right Media’s AdSpark integrates Google Ad Manager, the most widely used digital ad delivery system, with your digital signage network. By connecting your digital advertising campaign with your signage network, AdSpark provides valuable inventory for advertisers to reach an audience of active shoppers with highly-targeted content… Add reach, add revenue, AdSpark! Booth DC2
- Simtec Systems’ ScreenFLITE® is a unique eye-catcher not only transferring information but moving it. It puts advertisements, information and messages in motion. Twelve LED displays with about 2m² each arrange to form different patterns. Each display can individually play back media content synchronous with the movement. Booth 1747
Registration for any of the DSE 2019 educational conference sessions, which are sponsored by Ayuda, makes one eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, available online at www.dse2019.com. More information on Ayuda, the DOOH industry’s most widely used all-in-one business operations software, is available at www.ayudasystems.com.
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2019 is scheduled for March 26-29, 2019, with access to the Exhibit Hall March 27-28 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Andrea Varrone at (770) 817-5905. For more information, visit www.dse2019.com.