Movia’s Top 10 Things to see in Nashville!
Founder & CEO
The countdown is on, and we are only a few sleeps away from heading out to Nashville! Our team has never been to Nashville, and we are excited to take it all in. We know everyone has limited free time, but we want to put together the top 10 things to check out in Nashville if you have a window of opportunity.
Nashville, TN is a vibrant city with a rich history, lively music scene, and delicious food. Here are the top 10 things to do in Nashville:
1. Visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum – This museum is a must-visit for any country music fan. It contains a vast collection of exhibits, recordings, and artifacts related to the history of country music.
2. Take a stroll through the historic downtown – Nashville’s downtown area is filled with beautiful architecture, historic landmarks, and plenty of great restaurants and shops.
3. Catch a show at the Grand Ole Opry – The Grand Ole Opry is a famous country music venue that has hosted many legendary performers over the years.
4. Visit the Ryman Auditorium – The Ryman Auditorium is a historic music venue that has hosted some of the biggest names in country music.
5. Explore the Belle Meade Plantation – This historic plantation offers tours of the mansion and grounds, as well as tastings of their award-winning wines.
6. Take a tour of the Johnny Cash Museum – This museum features exhibits and memorabilia related to the life and career of the iconic country music artist.
7. Check out the Parthenon – Nashville’s Parthenon is a full-scale replica of the original Parthenon in Athens, Greece.
8. Go on a food tour – Nashville is known for its delicious Southern cuisine, so be sure to try some of the local favorites like hot chicken, barbecue, and biscuits.
9. Walk along the Cumberland River Greenway – This beautiful walking path offers stunning views of the river and the Nashville skyline.
10. Visit the Frist Art Museum – This museum features rotating exhibits of contemporary and classical art, as well as regular events and performances.
Looking forward to seeing everyone that is attending the Event next week!
Movia Media is an advertiser with OOH Today