Here are the Top 10 US Brands Using OOH
They Are Who We Thought They Were
Top Ten Most Valuable US Brands —Invest in OOH
The 2018 BrandZ report, compiled by Kantar and Millward Brown, reflects the dominance of technology in today’s economy and strong results for #OOH.
- Every top 10 US brand uses OOH as part of the media mix.
- Three of the top 10 brands over index by investing more than OOH’s average market share of 4.2 percent.
- Top technology brands are heavy users of OOH. Eight of the top 10 brands in the US are from the technology category, and all utilize OOH in their media plans.
- Apple allocates 6.7 percent to OOH, and Facebook 4.3 percent.
- Top OOH spender McDonald’s invests 5.3 percent of media dollars.
The BrandZ survey calculates the company values by considering financial measures — revenues and profitability — combined with surveys of 3.1 million consumers in 51 countries for their views about brands.
For additional insights like these, please register for the OAAA 2019 Trends webinar on Wednesday, February 20, 2019, when Chief Marketing Officer Stephen Freitas and EVP of Government Affairs Ken Klein identify the most important factors that will impact the OOH industry this year.
Source: BrandZ, Kantar, Millward Brown Media