Celebrating Women in Business
The power of gender diversity
Captivate Celebrates Women in Business
Custom content series shines a light on the contributions of women in the workplace, areas of inequality that persist and their advice to others navigating the path to professional success
NEW YORK – Captivate, North America’s leading digital-out-of-home video network, will honor and celebrate International Women’s Day and Women’s History Month with the launch of a Women in Business content series.
The series will showcase candid advice from over 75 prominent female figures, reflect on female pioneers, highlight women-owned businesses, and empower viewers to nominate mentors, leaders and changemakers who have inspired them throughout their careers. Female leadership advice that will be featured in the campaign includes:
- “Rejection can easily be reframed as redirection.” Robyn Freye, Chief Growth Officer, North America, Stagwell
- “As a Black Woman, what drives me is creating a legacy and leaving the world better than I found it. Period. Being authentic and boldly speaking my truth is non-negotiable.” Deidre Smalls-Landau, CMO & EVP Global Business Equity & Strategy, UM Worldwide
- “Enjoy every moment – it goes fast.” Angela Zepeda, CMO, Hyundai Motor America
- “Be flexible. Make decisions based on the facts that you have, but if new information becomes available, don’t be afraid to change course.” Brenda Woods, Head of Marketing, Visa Canada
- “Do what you are curious about and have passion for. Embrace change, don’t get comfortable too soon. Take chances and keep smiling!” Beth Taylor, Director of Marketing, Putnam Investments
The series comes as female professionals still struggle to gain ground in the workplace. A new Captivate Office Pulse study found that over 40% of working women still don’t feel like they’re fairly compensated. Additionally, the study reveals that 30% of women feel their ideas aren’t valued in the workplace. 1 in 3 think they’ve been passed over for a promotion due to their gender.
“This content series not only celebrates women in business, but it also inspires dialogue and change,” said Alice Gogh, SVP Strategy, Innovation & Product at Captivate. “The research shows that elevating women to leadership positions is not just socially responsible, but leads to more profitability and safer, more equitable workplaces. That’s the power of gender diversity.”
As part of a commitment to amplify the voice of female professionals throughout the year, Captivate has also signed a new content partnership with The Female Quotient, a thought leadership platform for women. The Women in Business series launches March 1 across Captivate’s network of over 13,000 screens in premier office towers and luxury residential properties throughout North America.
Captivate premium digital video network engages millions of high-value decision makers with professionally curated news and contextually relevant advertising campaigns where they work, live and play. Captivate elevator and large format displays deliver a brand-safe, 100% viewable and fraud-free experience to upscale audiences in premier office towers and luxury residential properties across North America and on connected golf cart displays at top U.S golf courses. Founded in 1997, Captivate is owned by Generation Partners. For more information, please visit http://www.captivate.com.
Help us Help You. Subscribe to the only Independent Voice for OOH. Keep unconstrained speech for the Billboard Industry
[…] Read More […]
[…] Celebrating Women in Business […]