Coming Soon to A Billboard Near You
geekOUT —OOH Fast Facts Friday
This week, A24, an independent film company based in New York City, announced that they are going to be hosting screenings of several of their most popular films across the country for free in the cities in which the films were set.
The coolest part of this project – the films will be screened on billboards!
People who have attended at least one movie in the last 30 days are 12% more likely than the total population to say that they’ve noticed out of home advertising in the last month.
But how many of them have seen a movie on a STATIC BILLBOARD?
Now that’s one fun way to get some added impressions!
Want to know more and develop your own fast facts?
or Scott Fiaschetti at email@example.com
OOH Today — Fast Fact Friday
The full list of films and screenings is below—the exact GPS locations are linked with Google Maps:
- Lady Bird—Sacramento, California, July 20, 8pm.
- The Bling Ring—Los Angeles, California, July 27, 8pm
- The Witch—Ossipee, New Hampshire, August 6, 8pm
- Good Time—Queens, New York, August 10, 7:30pm
- The Spectacular Now—Athens, Georgia, August 17, 8pm
- Moonlight—West Little River, Florida, August 24, 7:30pm