Senior Leaders discuss Digital Out of Home Advertising growth at DPAA/Quotient end of year event December 13, 1pm to Eastern Time
NEW YORK – DPAA, the global trade marketing association, driving the growth and digitization of out-of-home media today and its growing role in the omnichannel mix, announced today speakers and topics of its end of year event, The Future of DOOH in 50 Minutes. The event is held in conjunction with strategic member Quotient and takes place on December 13 at 1pm Eastern Time. To register for this event please click here.
Sessions and speakers at the event include:
- The Future of Programmatic DOOH will address trends, retail media, outlook for 2023.
- Randi Pesso, Group Director, Kinetic
- Chris Grosso, CEO, Intersection
- Ben Abbatiello, Global SVP of Publisher Solutions, Hivestack
- Up Close and Personal with Digital Out of Home Excellence (DOOH-E) award winners, f
- Debbie Benadiba, President, Novus
- Nikunj Mahajan, Account Director, Publicis
- Jason Kornfeld, Sr. VP, Kevani
- Leading Women in DOOH. Hear from these leaders on the female future of the medium
- Kira LeBlanc. Global CMO, Hivestack
- Irina Zeltser, Founder, Beach Street Communications
- Maureen McCloskey, Managing Director, Kinetic
- Alice Gogh, Sr. VP, Captivate
- Susan Cho, Head of Agency Sales & Partnerships, Quotient
“As we close out this busy year, The Future of DOOH in 50 Minutes, is the perfect event for smart and busy teams to participate in to prepare for 2023,” said Barry Frey, President & CEO of DPAA.
“As digital out-of-home’s significance for omnichannel marketers continues to grow, new advancements in programmatic tech, data and measurement have made DOOH a channel of constant innovation and creativity,” said Norm Chait, Senior Director and OOH Practice Lead at Quotient. “We’re excited to hear from some of the DOOH leaders who are helping to drive progress in this dynamic space for 2023 and beyond.”
DPAA is the global trade marketing association, driving the growth and digitization of out-of-home (OOH) media and its growing role in the Omnichannel mix. Membership in the DPAA community brings many business acceleration benefits, including a wide array of products. DPAA offers members an extensive database of research, best practices and case studies; tools for planning, training and forecasting; social media amplification of news; insights on software and hardware solutions; further integration into the advertising ecosystem by connecting DOOH networks, brands, agencies, ad tech and others.
About Quotient Technology Inc.
Quotient Technology (NYSE: QUOT) is a leading digital media and promotions technology company for advertisers, retailers and consumers. Quotient’s omnichannel platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers, publishers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, CVS, Dollar General, Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA, Amazon and Microsoft. Quotient is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, and has offices across the US as well as in Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com.