OOH Classifieds Today — 4 OOH Employment Opportunities
OOH Media Sales Account Executive, Billboard Operations Manager
4 OOH Employment Opportunities
Career opportunities in out-of-home, including printing, mobile billboards, photos, truck sides and experiential.
To place a classified ad, contact BillBoard@OOHToday.com
OOH Media Sales Account Executive| Bulletin Displays
Real Estate, Operations, Creative and Administrative
Billboard Operations Manager| Link Media Outdoor
Sign Installer Formetco
LED Video Screen Service & Installation Tech| Formetco
Free Agents (positions wanted)
Free agent listings are free (subject to available space)
OOH Media Sales Account Executive
Bulletin Displays, LLC seeks ambitious, intelligent, hard-working OOH media sales executives who are passionate about helping top brands reach millions of daily, engaged in-market consumers through more than 100 bulletins in the Los Angeles DMA. 95% of our units are on LA freeways. We have over 20 digital units in addition to our dominant static bulletins as we continue to strategically add to our inventory. You will be responsible for generating new business and selling out of home media solutions (Digital & Static) with LA based agencies and direct clients.
Our advertisers run the spectrum from large media and entertainment, retail, and finance, to automotive, entertainment, insurance, technology, public health, travel, education, and more. Become part of a 3rd generation private company where your valued talents will help create success stories for our clients, agency partners, and regional advertisers.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of national sales experience to include key relationships with national brands, planning agencies, or OOH Buying Agencies.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to clients
- Ability to CLOSE
- High IQ and EQ.
- Demonstrates personal integrity to differentiate from the competition
- Know that that word “no” is an opportunity. Hunter mentality who enjoys the game
- Proficient with popular social media and digital platforms
- Can make decisions without supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, & Outlook, LinkedIn, FB, and other social media platforms.
- Provide clients with information regarding rates for advertising placement on all static & digital platforms
- Work with clients to develop advertising and promotional campaigns
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of market trends and the media landscape for the Greater Los Angeles area.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Successful track record and an insatiable drive to win and excel.
- Creative selling and unique solution sales
- OOH Media sales experience preferred.
We offer $75k – $100k guaranteed salary commensurate with experience, plus 3-6% commission depending on several factors, associated with your sales. Offices are in Long Beach, CA and expected to be in-office during working hours if not in the field seeing clients.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
Bulletin Displays, LLC prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Bulletin Displays, LLC conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
Apply at https://www.linkedin.com/hiring/jobs/3430512659/detail/
Billboard Operations Manager
Green Bay, Wisconsin
LINK Media is one of the fastest growing Out of Home media companies in the US. As part of Boston Omaha (NYSE: BOC), Link currently owns billboards in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin. We are looking for an experienced Billboard Operations Manager in Green Bay, Wisconsin. This position is an ideal opportunity for high energy talent to join our team.
Proficient with Microsoft Office software Excel, Word, Outlook, and APX. Excellent communications skills. Keep sales and admin departments apprised of the daily activities of the operations team. Safety, DOT, and OSHA compliance.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Crane signal person & rigging
- Operate equipment- Skid loaders with brush hogs & auger drill
- Wood chippers & chainsaws
- Aerial lifts/bucket trucks
- OSHA 10hr card
- Basic electrical and wiring Knowledge
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Routine vinyl installations and maintenance on existing billboards, including structural, electrical, display of permits and board numbers, and vegetation control.
- Maintain all equipment, including cleaning and regularly scheduled oil changes for any equipment that is motorized.
- Apply for electrical service for billboards and follow through to ensure that power is connected timely and correctly.
- Will be expected to work hands-on in the field with installers to ensure timely installs and repairs.
- Administrative duties that include, but are not limited to: record-keeping, time card approvals, work orders.
Travel as needed to inspect billboard inventory and for other purposes.
Link Media Outdoor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
We are a drug free workplace.
Please apply by visiting our website at www.linkmediaoutdoor.com/careers/
Formetco is experiencing tremendous growth and is currently hiring for the following positions in Georgia:
- Sign Installer
- LED Video Screen Service & Installation Tech
To learn more and apply, visit: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Formetco/about
Formetco offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, 401K, and paid time off. Formetco is a Drug-Free Workplace, and a pre-employment drug test is required.
Looking for a job? List your information here! Free agent listings are free (subject to available space).
OOH Printers & Suppliers
do it outdoors media is the largest national mobile billboard and field marketing company.
With streamlined and scalable operations, do it outdoors can run its fleet of mobile billboards and field marketing efforts in any market across the U.S., also offering key staff stationed throughout the nation, including national account executives, operations team members, lead drivers, drivers, national field managers and brand ambassadors.
Since 1997, the company has established itself on building key partnerships in the industry that help to produce more integrated and unique deliverables, including nearly any type of vehicle or assets your campaign calls for.
Driver Careers Link: https://www.doitoutdoors.com/careers/
Products/Services Link: https://www.doitoutdoors.com/mobile-billboards/
Helping brands maximize their advertising results with a unique combination of mobile ads and technology. Movia installs tracking and Wi-Fi collecting devices onto trucks acting as moving billboards, offering real-time impression analytics and retargeting opportunities. Brands can view their real-time dashboard to see when where and who saw their message and track their ROI.
phone: (416) 271-1008/ (212) 851-6587
For ad rates and information, email BillBoard@OOHToday.com
Keep unconstrained speech for the Billboard Industry —Please click below to subscribe