OOH Classifieds Today — 11 OOH Employment Opportunities
OOH Jobs, OOH Consulting, wrapped vehicles, printing, mobile billboards, photos, truck sides, experiential
OOH Classifieds Today
Out of Home Career Opportunities
OOH Jobs, OOH Consulting, wrapped vehicles, printing,
mobile billboards, photos, truck sides, experiential
Here are this week’s selection of #OOH JOBS and Services
LINK Media Outdoor —General Manager
Operations and Administrative—
Encompass Media Group—Marketing Operations Coordinator
Formetco—Help Desk Technician
Formecto—Inventory Control Technician Specialist
Formetco—LED Video Screen Service & Installation Tech
Look Media —Operations Manager (Out-of-Home)
Screenverse—Media Operations Analyst
Free Agents (positions wanted) are free subject to available space
For ad rates and information, email to: BillBoard@OOHToday.com
Media Operations Analyst
Screenverse is a specialized provider of ad management and monetization for digital screen owners. A company with media sales, advertising operations, and technical expertise to own the end-to-end monetization of digital screens in the physical world.
We are looking to hire an experienced Media Operations Analyst to help us keep growing.
If you’re hard-working and dedicated, Screenverse is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Job-Specific Contact Information: email@example.com
Media Operations Manager (Out-of-Home)
Look Media manages over 3,000 advertising sites nationwide. Our strength is reaching
people with an out-of-home format with dominant visuals in a retail environment when
people are most open to receiving branded messages. We have an open & casual
culture and welcome people with creative thinking and a results-oriented attitude.
The Operations Manager oversees production, installation & removal of out-of-home
campaigns (shown here http://lookmediausa.com/banner-network/index.html).
• Collaborating with our sales team and client-side account executives
• Create overall campaign operational plan, timeline and contingency plans
• Research vendors & costs
• Negotiate and contract with vendors
• Draft campaign briefs for installation teams
• Create/maintain/enforce schedules, budgets and project status, and track
• Coordinate all campaign activities
• Monitor campaign progress, troubleshoot and create proof-of-performance
• Develop, optimize & document workflows and processes
Look Media maintains and manages signage on behalf of real estate partners. Our
relationships with site owners must be maintained with a customer-centric focus. We
continue to deepen these relationships and grow our assets base by forming new
relationships with real estate owners. The Operations Manager will also:
• Nurture existing partner relationships and develop new ones
• Handle leasing, permitting, variance & ordinances
• Update & maintain databases
• Develop new locations
The job is essential for client success & retention because where Sales promises,
• Highly organized & detail-oriented
• Manages multiple projects simultaneously
• Team player attitude
• Never give up / solution mindset
• Communicate clearly & diplomatically with clients, partners & vendors (including
our sales team, client-side account executives, real estate developers, property
managers, installation teams, municipal authorities, and various vendors), while
understanding their different backgrounds and concerns.
• 3 – 5 yrs experience in a similar position in outdoor media with industry insights &
• OR a very smart & articulate recent graduate from top school looking for hands on
experience with lots of responsibility
LINK Media Outdoor, one of the fastest growing Out of Home media companies in the US, is looking for a General Manager to join its team in Roswell, GA to oversee the Southeast Market. The General Manager position is an ideal opportunity for high energy, success-oriented talent to join our team who will be responsible for managing all aspects of their market including overseeing day-to-day operations, increasing revenue, managing EBITDA, and managing the local sales team.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversees the overall sales operations of the Southeast market
- Reports market sales versus budget and other metrics
- Responsible for the development of new business
- Provides leadership, at all levels, to achieve revenue budgets, expense management and EBITDA growth
- Manages and oversees Sales, Operations, Accounting, Design, Personnel and/or the managers for each department in the Southeast market
- Creates a business plan to direct and measure the progress of the markets
- Sets individual sales budgets, Key Performance Indicators, account list management and plant benchmarks for the successful execution of the sales plan
- Maintains a personal sales account list
- Identifies business opportunities with new and existing customers
- Reviews and approves contracts, commissions, distributes leads, assigns and adjusts AE account lists, establishes and modifies rates, and creates promotional plans/incentives
- Contributes to overall sales and marketing operations of the company as a whole
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have experience in Out-of-Home Media sales
- Supervisory experience a must
- Bachelor’s degree or job-related experience
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with CRM Systems and practices
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Job will require driving within territory, getting in and out of the vehicle frequently during the day to call on prospective advertisers
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times
Benefits include, but are not limited to, PTO, medical, dental, vision and 401k.
Link Media Outdoor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
We are a drug free workplace.
Link to job posting: https://linkmediaoutdoor.com/careers/
Contact: Robin Karp – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see posting on www.linkmediaoutdoor.com under ‘Careers’ tab
Sales Rep (Out-of-Home Media)
Look Media manages over 3,000 advertising sites nationwide in 170+ DMAs. Our strength is
reaching people with an out-of-home format with dominant visuals in a retail environment
when people are most open to receiving branded messages. We have an open & casual culture
and welcome people with creative thinking and a results-oriented attitude.
Grow sales through direct contact with media buyers at brands & agencies. Set up both hunting
(new lead) and farming (existing client) pipelines, call on clients, give presentations, create
proposals & close deals.
Primary – Outbound
• Sell across our national footprint & ensure our portfolio is well represented across all
• Manage senior level relationships at key national & regional agencies.
• Use research, analysis and media knowledge to create rationale & recommendations for
• Create winning experience for clients that leads to future business, referrals, and
reactivates dormant accounts.
• Use Salesforce to track pipeline activity, and communicate opportunities, challenges &
forecasts with management.
• Design nurturing campaigns to keep in touch with the lead database.
• Work with operations manager to monitor multiple concurrent campaigns.
• Develop, optimize & document workflows and processes.
Secondary – Inbound
Using feedback from buyers, assist marketing team to:
• Create an ideal client profile & core story.
• Develop content that adds value to prospects.
• Strategize which online platforms best reach prospects.
Energetic & driven individual passionate about helping advertisers make a connection with their
customers through out-of-home media.
• Proven success in meeting & exceeding advertising sales targets & managing multimillion-
dollar books of business.
• Strong agency & direct brand relationships.
• Excellent presentation skills and experience pitching senior level client contacts.
• Sufficient ego strength, grit, resourcefulness and hunger to produce strong sales results,
• Self-starter with excellent time management, decision-making and strong work ethic.
• Strong communication skills, and highly organized with good follow-up.
• Collaborative, empathic, solution-oriented mindset.
• Fluent with Excel and database concepts, OK with PowerPoint & photo-editing software.
• Deep knowledge of US Geography.
• 3 – 5 yrs experience in a similar position in outdoor media with industry insights & best
• OR a very smart & articulate recent graduate from top school looking for hands-on
experience with lots of responsibility
Negotiated Base + Commission
Business Development Representative
EMG MEDIA GROUP – An Out of Home media & marketing agency founded in 2000, with more than 20 exclusive media properties, provides the opportunity to connect with consumers in every DMA in the United States —is looking to fill the following position- Business Development Representative
- Position involves creating partnerships that help companies monetize assets to create advertising revenue
- Person will be responsible for developing leads, setting meetings and creating presentations
- Person must have 2 plus years of sales experience with advertising being a plusCompensation Package includes
- Bonus plan
- 401k with match
- Paid Vacation
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Formetco is experiencing tremendous growth and is currently hiring
for the following positions in Georgia:
- Help Desk Technician
- Subcontractor Coordinator
- Inventory Control Technician Specialist
- Sign Installer
- LED Video Screen Service & Installation Tech
To learn more and apply, visit:
Formetco offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, 401K, and paid time off. Formetco is a Drug-Free Workplace, and a pre-employment drug test is required.
OOH Printers and Suppliers
AT LIME MEDIA, WE…
Work in partnership with agencies and brands to CREATE experiential marketing programs, promotions and events that deliver your message to a target audience.
We are experts in planning and executing highly effective marketing programs that ENGAGE consumers in a variety of locations and environments.
We own over 100 vehicles that can efficiently and effectively MOVE your program to large and small markets around the country.
Contact us today for your next: Experiential Marketing Program / Mobile Tour / Out-of-Home Advertising Program / Single & Multi-City Promotion
do it outdoors media is the largest national mobile billboard and field marketing company.
With streamlined and scalable operations, do it outdoors can run its fleet of mobile billboards and field marketing efforts in any market across the U.S., also offering key staff stationed throughout the nation, including national account executives, operations team members, lead drivers, drivers, national field managers and brand ambassadors.
Since 1997, the company has established itself on building key partnerships in the industry that help to produce more integrated and unique deliverables, including nearly any type of vehicle or assets your campaign calls for.
Helping brands maximize their advertising results
with a unique combination of mobile ads and technology.
Movia installs tracking and Wi-Fi collecting devices onto trucks acting as moving billboards,
offering real-time impression analytics and retargeting opportunities.
Brands can view their real-time dashboard
to see when where and who saw their message and track their ROI.
OOH Free Agents
#OOH Jobs & Free Agents Today
Published every Saturday and Monday. Open Classified Ads.
Free Agents (positions wanted) are free subject to available space
For ad rates and information, contact BillBoard@OOH Today.com
Paid advertisement communications service for the Out of Home Industry
Open Classified Ads 196
Help us Help You by keeping the only Independent Voice for OOH.
If you read OOH Today via LinkedIn, thank you. To ensure you never miss a post
and keep unconstrained speech for the OOH/Billboard Industry,
please click here to ⇒Subscribe to OOH Today