OOH Classifieds Today — LookMedia Biz Dev Rep
OOH Classifieds Today
Out of Home Career Opportunities
OOH Jobs, OOH Consulting, wrapped vehicles, printing,
mobile billboards, photos, truck sides, experiential
Here are today’s selection of #OOH JOBS and Services
Real Estate, Operations, Creative and Administrative
Formetco—LED Video Screen Service & Installation Tech
LookMedia—Business Development Rep (Remote)
Liquid Outdoor Media—Florida Regional Account Director
Printing—Circle Graphics and Associated Posters Inc—Printing
Services —do it outdoors, FotoFetch, Movia Media, Wrapify
Free Agents (positions wanted) are free subject to available space
For ad rates and information, email to: BillBoard@OOHToday.com
Business Development Rep
About the job
Look Media is on the hunt for a business development representative who will help us grow the business through top-of-funnel lead generation strategies. We are looking for a passionate business developer who wakes up excited by the challenge of reaching and meeting new prospects through a multi-channel outbound prospecting approach. Experience in the media industry in the U.S is preferred. This role works directly with the CRO and CEO of the company.
- You will be pioneering new accounts by owning the outbound prospecting process from prospect list creation to outbound outreach (email, cold calling and social and use of sequencing), to booking meetings.
- Create thematic ‘hunt lists’, compile leads from various sources including ZoomInfo, and populate our leads pipeline in HubSpot.
- Ongoing activity tracking and analysis to find opportunities for improvement for yourself and the company as a whole.
- Attend appropriate digital/virtual events to generate leads and build relationships
- Develop expertise in Look Media’s products to exceed targets
- Track activity on CRM dashboards and participate in experiments to optimize conversions at different funnel stages.
- Research industry trends and sales best practices to support the sales team in exceeding targets.
- Participate in developing, improving and documenting workflows and processes.
- Manage BDR related activities, reports and dashboards in Hubspot
- Support sales and the company as a whole with other initiatives as required (we are a small and growing company and everyone pitches in) – these may include but are not limited to: social media account management (help be our voice on social), marketing collateral, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
About You – Qualifications & Skills
- 1-3 years of direct B2B sales experience, ideally for (but not mandatory) the media industry
- Demonstrable success in hitting quotas on outreach activity and booking meetings.
- University degree
- Demonstratable experience in HubSpot – building and running sequences, managing templates, cold calling, building and managing reports.
- Understanding of the media industry landscape, and out-of-home in particular.
- Self-starter with excellent decision-making and strong work ethic.
- Excellent time management and organization skills with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and operate in a fast-paced work environment.
- Required strength, grit, resourcefulness and hunger to produce strong sales results,
- Collaborative, empathic, solution-oriented mindset.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience and understanding of database concepts
- Bonus points for experience with photo-editing software
- Deep knowledge of US Geography.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Contribute to a positive team atmosphere and company culture.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to oversee projects from origin through completion
- We are looking for entrepreneurial people who are excited to do whatever it takes to build Look Media
What We Provide:
- An open and collaborative culture where everyone has a voice
- Opportunity to grow quickly into a senior sales leader
- Competitive compensation package including base salary and incentivized commission package
- Personal Time Off
- Healthcare stipend
- SEP IRA program
- Location – Remote (essential business expenses covered)
About Look Media
Look Media delivers hyper-local media at scale, with over 4,000 advertising sites nationwide in 170 DMAs. With 45% of daily trips made for shopping & errands (Geopath), nearly half of road traffic is destined for shopping center parking lots – the modern town square – where we own media. Our strength is reaching people with an out-of-home format with dominant visuals in a retail environment where people are most open to receiving branded messages. We’ve been validated by repeat clients over the past decade across multiple sectors including healthcare, insurance, telecom, CPG, government, financials and technology, and work with leading ad agencies around the country.
We have a very open, collaborative, and casual culture and welcome people with creative thinking and a results-oriented attitude. Look Media is growing fast, and this is a great opportunity to help us grow the company and develop into a leader of the organization.
Look Media is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities or people with intersectional identities. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us to provide suitable accommodation.
Florida Regional Account Director
Liquid Outdoor Media is a boutique outdoor advertising company with a national portfolio of media properties. We are looking for a Regional Account Director to market our new digital outdoor advertising properties in Miami/Ft Lauderdale, Tampa, Orlando, and Ft Myers. In addition, this position will represent our national portfolio of high-profile digital and static OOH assets to Florida-based agencies and advertisers.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 – 5 years of experience in media sales, preferably out-of-home media sales. This candidate should be a self-starter with a great work ethic and have existing relationships with local/regional advertisers and advertising agencies throughout South Florida. This is a remote position and will require travel as necessary.
Salary plus commission structure commensurate with candidate’s experience. Benefits included.
For further information click link here ⇒ https://www.liquidoutdoor.com/jobs
Formetco is experiencing tremendous growth and is currently hiring for the following positions in Georgia:
- Sign Installer
- LED Video Screen Service & Installation Tech
To learn more and apply, visit:
Formetco offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, 401K, and paid time off. Formetco is a Drug-Free Workplace, and a pre-employment drug test is required.
OOH Printers and Suppliers
do it outdoors media is the largest national mobile billboard and field marketing company.
With streamlined and scalable operations, do it outdoors can run its fleet of mobile billboards and field marketing efforts in any market across the U.S., also offering key staff stationed throughout the nation, including national account executives, operations team members, lead drivers, drivers, national field managers and brand ambassadors.
Since 1997, the company has established itself on building key partnerships in the industry that help to produce more integrated and unique deliverables, including nearly any type of vehicle or assets your campaign calls for.
Driver Careers Link: https://www.doitoutdoors.com/careers/
Products/Services Link: https://www.doitoutdoors.com/mobile-billboards/
Helping brands maximize their advertising results
with a unique combination of mobile ads and technology.
Movia installs tracking and Wi-Fi collecting devices onto trucks acting as moving billboards,
offering real-time impression analytics and retargeting opportunities.
Brands can view their real-time dashboard
to see when where and who saw their message and track their ROI.
phone: (416) 271-1008/ (212) 851-6587
OOH Free Agents
#OOH Jobs & Free Agents Today
Published every Saturday and Monday. Open Classified Ads.
Free Agents (positions wanted) are free subject to available space
For ad rates and information, contact BillBoard@OOH Today.com
Paid advertisement communications service for the Out of Home Industry
Open Classified Ads 2
Help us Help You. Subscribe to the only Independent Voice for OOH. Keep unconstrained speech for the Billboard Industry