OOH Best Creative Last Week Today —Bombay, Bus Wraps, and Bananas
Bombay, Bus wraps, and Bananas
OOH Best Creative Last Week Today
The top 10 OOH creative executions that came to our attention last week.
If you’ve seen stellar work out there, we want to know about it. Tag us on LinkedIn or shoot us an email.
1. Another streaming show opting to promote on out-of-home via LA Metro bus. | Spectrum Media Group, OUTFRONT Media, Netflix, Los Angeles Metro
2. From Billboard to SurfBoard: Guinness is giving consumers an opportunity to win the ultimate surf trip and Guinness surfboard. | Talon Outdoor Diageo, AMV BBDO, PHD, Grand Visual, AmbientWW & BUILDHOLLYWOOD
3. Sizeable QR codes by CSAA Insurance Group, a AAA Insurer on Wallscape in Washington, DC. | Capitol Outdoor
4. InterContinental Hotels & Resorts‘ multi-faceted campaign is currently running in NY, Chicago and LA. | Mindshare, Kinetic
5. Tango’s bold copy, bright visuals, and strong use of full motion looks refreshing on Clear Channel UK‘s #MallsLive network. | BRITVIC PLC, Kinetic, mSix&Partners
6. Hodinkee launched their first brand campaign with Outfront. Project X
8. Multiple touchpoints (and wigs) increase overall brand exposure for Truly.
9. Bacardi‘s latest #OOH campaign for Bombay Bramble lands in London Heathrow airport. | Plexus OOH, OMD UK and JCDecaux.
10. The LEGO Group marks its 90th birthday with a 27-foot digital display of Vector Media’s Digital Double Decker with a Full Wrap and custom 3D printed extensions.
Help us Help You by keeping the only Independent Voice for OOH. ⇒Subscribe to OOH Today