22Finalists Announced for Inaugural Digital Out-of-Home Excellence (DOOH-E) Awards
DOOH industry’s first people’s choice award to be recognized at DPAA Global Summit, October 11 in New York City
NEW YORK – – DPAA, the global trade marketing association driving the growth and digitization of out-of-home media and its growing role in the omnichannel mix, announced today the finalists for the inaugural Digital Out-of-Home Excellence (DOOH-E) Awards. Winners will be recognized at the DPAA Global Summit to be held October 11 in New York City. The DOOH-E Awards are powered by Quotient.
DOOH practitioners and members of the greater advertising industry can cast their votes in three categories here.
Finalists for “Best Purpose-Driven Campaign”
- International Day of Clean Air For Blue Skies 2021 submitted by Dentsu Kenya for UN Environmental Program (UNEP) and Safaricom PLC; with partners Metropolitan Star Kenya Ltd, Alpha & Jam Kenya Ltd
- HHS Covid-19 Awareness Campaign submitted by Mesmerize for the U.S. Dept of Health & HHS, Asst Secretary for Public Affairs (ASPA); with partners Mesmerize, Wavemaker, Kinetic
- Sick Kids Fight the Darkness submitted by Novus Media; with partners Vistar, Cineplex, Astral
Finalists for “Most Creative Campaign”
- Adidas: I’m Possible submitted by Kevani, Havas Middle East, and Backlite for Adidas
- Coca-Cola: Christmas the Chimney submitted by BCN Visuals for Coca-Cola; with partners Silvercast
- Puma MB.01 submitted by Talon America and Havas Media Group; with partners Grand Visual, Nowadays Creative
Finalists for “Best Use of Programmatic Tech Innovation”
- Brilinta Street Furniture and QR Code Campaign submitted by Place Exchange, Matterkind, Healix, Patience and Purpose for AstraZenca; with partners Place Exchange, Intersection, The Trade Desk
- Toronto Blue Jays – Increased Capacity submitted by Novus Media; with partner Vistar
- Advil #AfterMyShot submitted by Zenith (Platform GSK) for GSK (now Haleon); with partner Hivestack
“I look forward to presenting the industry’s winning campaigns at the DPAA Global Summit on October 11,” said Barry Frey, President & CEO of DPAA. “The DOOH-E Awards are unique because they are voted on by the talented professionals across the out-of-home industry – your peers and colleagues.”
“We at Quotient are pleased to help establish these first-ever DOOH-E Awards as a meaningful way for our industry to recognize the technology, innovation and creativity that the digital out-of-home channel has to offer,” added Norm Chait, Senior Director, OOH Practice Lead at Quotient.
DPAA is the global trade marketing association, driving the growth and digitization of out-of-home (OOH) media and its growing role in the Omnichannel mix. Membership in the DPAA community brings many business acceleration benefits, including a wide array of products. DPAA offers members an extensive database of research, best practices and case studies; tools for planning, training and forecasting; social media amplification of news; insights on software and hardware solutions; further integration into the advertising ecosystem by connecting DOOH networks, brands, agencies, ad tech and others.
Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading digital media and promotions technology company for advertisers, retailers and consumers. Our omnichannel platform is powered by exclusive consumer spending data, location intelligence and purchase intent data to reach millions of shoppers daily and deliver measurable, incremental sales. Quotient partners with leading advertisers and retailers, including Clorox, Procter & Gamble, General Mills, Unilever, CVS, Dollar General and Peapod Digital Labs, a company of Ahold Delhaize USA. Quotient is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT and has offices in California, Cincinnati, New York, Bangalore, Paris, London and Tel Aviv. For more information visit www.quotient.com.