DSE 2019 to Feature a Wide Variety of New Product Offerings
Yes There’s More!
DSE 2019 to Feature a Wide Variety of New Product Offerings…
Yes There’s More!
Atlanta – Digital Signage Expo (DSE), the world’s largest international trade show and educational conference dedicated to digital displays, interactive technology and digital communications networks is the one place to go see the newest cutting-edge technologies available today. Among the more than 250 vendors that will be exhibiting on the show floor, many of them will be introducing new products at DSE 2019, including:
- Advantech’s CRV-430WP, designed with a 43” UHD industrial grade curved LCD and an industrial display card, supports standard video outputs such as HDMI, DisplayPort and VGA. The introduction of deep curved profiles in a large area display creates exciting opportunities for digital signage, slot machines, entertainment kiosks, and more.
- Daktronics’ all new Optica Series is a revolutionary new video product – the industry’s first sub-1mm display with true outdoor brightness. Visit Daktronics booth #2422 to learn more and experience firsthand the vibrant HDR color, radiant brightness and superior contrast from the most power efficient technology in the industry.
www.daktronics.com/optica Booth 2422
- With its lightweight and slim design, LED Sign Supply’s EnviroSlim Electronic Message Display provides a cost effective outdoor LED advertising solution that is versatile and easy to install for any type of application or environment.
- NEC’s C651Q 4K UHD large-format display is packed with commercial-grade features. It features anti-reflective high haze coating, full external controls and is landscape compatible, making it ideal for any application. NEC’s advanced color management and stabilization system provide complete control and uniformity, and real-time temperature sensors control integrated cooling fans.
https://www.necdisplay.com/p/c651q Booth 2300
- The Convergent series from Premier Mounts offers built-in adjustment for the x-y-z planes to create totally seamless direct-view LED video walls from the biggest display manufacturers in the industry. This new solution is designed to the exact millimeter for mounting points and can be shipped to your jobsite in 48 hours!
Registration for any of the DSE 2019 educational conference sessions, which are sponsored by Ayuda, makes one eligible for Digital Signage Expert Group (DSEG) certification renewal credits, available online at www.dse2019.com. More information on Ayuda, the DOOH industry’s most widely used all-in-one business operations software, is available at www.ayudasystems.com.
Mark your calendar now: DSE® 2019 is scheduled for March 26-29, 2019, with access to the Exhibit Hall March 27-28 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas. To reserve exhibit space, contact Andrea Varrone at (770) 817-5905. For more information, visit www.dse2019.com.
You can follow DSE on Twitter (@DSExpo) or Facebook (facebook.com/DSExpo). For all DSE 2019 updates, use #dse2019. For year-round news and information on digital signage, visit DSE’s Digital Signage Connection web portal at www.digitalsignageconnection.com.
A message from DSE