DPAA Video Everywhere Summit Gears Up for 3rd Day of Record-Breaking Series
Digital Broadcast Friday to Include New Speakers
NEW YORK – October 15, 2021 – DPAA, the leading global trade marketing association connecting out-of-home (OOH) media with the advertising community while moving OOH to digital, today announced new speakers for its 2nd day of broadcast for their Video Everywhere Summit. The October 15th session will include a new fireside chat with Jen Soch, Executive Director of Specialty Channels at GroupM and a look at DPAA’s upcoming Short Connects video interview series with Marcie Perez, Associate Director of Cadillac’s Cross Channel Strategy and Activation.
These speakers will join major brands and agencies as they talk about the value of Out of Home to Omnichannel planning.
- Jessica Spence, President of Brands, Beam Suntory
- Mark J. Penn, CEO, Stagwell
- Deidre Smalls-Landau, US CMO, Head of Global Culture, UM
- Janneidy Velazquez, Sr. Diversity Marketing & Campaign Specialist, BMW
- Martin Porter, Sr. VP, OOH Lead, Dentsu International
- Jackson Jeyanayagam, VP, General Manager, DTC, The Clorox Company
- Bess Spaeth, Sr. VP, Global Brand & Media Experiences, American Express
- Kerry Flynn, Media Reporter, CNN Business
- Jim Wilson, US CEO, Talon Outdoor
- Spencer Bain, Chief Brand Officer, Vice Media
“We were heartened by the support we saw for our in-person event on Tuesday, attracting over 600 brand, media and tech leaders in person and now an additional over 800 for our broadcasts!” said Barry Frey, President and CEO of DPAA. “We felt it was important for business leaders, sponsors, exhibitors to come out and connect, get back in the swing of things, and it was incredible to see so many in our industry.”
For those that missed the in-person event, the DPAA Summit will be broadcast on Friday, October 15 starting at 11am US Eastern Time. To register and view go to www.videoeverywheresummit.com.
Help us Help You by keeping the only Independent Voice for OOH.
Billboards and Out of Home. Please subscribe its still free. Please click here to ⇒Subscribe to OOH Today