DOOH-E deadline SOON!
Deadline for Submissions: FRIDAY August 12, 2022
The new DOOH-E(xcellence) Awards program recognizes top performers in DOOH media. 2022 is the inaugural year of the DOOH-E Awards celebrating innovation, efficiency, and addressability in the digitization of the Out-of-Home space. The DOOH-E Awards represent the best DOOH campaigns integrating ad-tech, targeting, and dynamic creative approaches as a vital part of the omnichannel ecosystem.
The DOOH-E Awards are a people’s choice award – the first of their kind in the OOH ecosystem! That means that the judges are you and your peers. As experts in the advertising and media industry, you are best equipped to recognize DOOH excellence, by voting on shortlisted submissions in three major categories.
The winners will receive bragging rights, recognition at the 2022 DPAA Global Summit, an official press announcement, spotlight feature in the DPAA’s community and Quotient’s industry channels, as well as the coveted inaugural Dewey trophy.
· Free to enter and open to any organization to submit an entry
· DPAA and Quotient will select a shortlist of top contenders that will then be open for public voting.
· Winners will be announced at the 2022 DPAA Global Summit on October 11, 2022, in NYC
· Deadline for Submissions is FRIDAY August 12, 2022. *for campaigns launched between January 1, 2021 – April 30, 2022
· Shortlist announced August 29, 2022
· Peer voting will take place after Shortlist announcement
- Best Purpose-Driven Campaign This category is ideal for campaigns that are inspiring, conscious-driven, and enthralling utilizing any digital formats outside the home. These can include submissions ranging from socially conscious or brand purpose-driven campaigns, PSAs or any other campaigns that captivate and encourage action.
- Most Creative Campaign This category is best for campaigns that are exceptionally creative and make us go “wow”. The creativity can come across in a variety of forms – whether it is the messaging, the use of unique capabilities, the data applied, dynamic visuals or other impressive applications.
- Best Use of Programmatic Tech Innovation This category is designed for campaigns that master the use of programmatic technology in order to execute a unique experience. These could be ad-tech tools, planning tools, or any other use of technology to deliver outstanding results.