Debbie Drutz & Sylvio Deluca —Two New Members to Board of Directors at COMMB
Debbie Drutz & Sylvio Deluca
The Canadian Out-of-Home Marketing and Measurement Bureau (COMMB) announced the appointment of two new members to its Board of Directors: Sylvio Deluca, COO at VENDO Media representing an addition to the media owner’s side, and Debbie Drutz, President at Novus Canada representing the agency buy-side.
Both bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the board of directors and strengthen the representation from both areas of the business.
The new members join:
- Michele Erskine, CEO at OUTFRONT Media
- Steve McGregor, Pres. at PATTISON Outdoor
- Farshad Kajouii, VP of Pricing, Ops & OOH at Astral
- Melody Warman, VP of OUTFRONT Media
- Bob Leroux, VP/GM, Natl Sales at PATTISON
- François Deschenaux, GM at Astral
- Toby Sturek, President at Branded Cities
- Claude Foisy, VP Marketing at Quebecor Media
- Michael Minicucci, President & CEO at UB Media
- Frank Aballini, COO at Adapt Media
- Dave Petryna, GM at Outdoor Exposure
- Riina Clydesdale, President at Kinetic
- Christine Saunders, CEO at Starcom
- Michele Beaulieu, Director of Media at Subway FCT
- Samantha Kelley, VP, Group Director at Touché!
- Joanna Janisse, VP, Client Business Partner at UM Canada
“We’re excited to welcome Sylvio and Debbie to the Board of Directors,” said Amanda Dorenberg, COMMB President. “They join at the perfect time for strong collaboration during this transformative phase with the launch of our new measurement methodologies and production and planning tool, ROADMAP, later this year.”
COMMB is the national not-for-profit organization for the Canadian out-of-home (OOH) industry. Our membership base is comprised of advertisers, agencies, programmatic tech-stacks and OOH companies, large and small. COMMB is responsible for the collective marketing and measurement efforts for the OOH industry, developing proprietary audience measurement methodologies for a variety of OOH media formats, and ensuring the voice of OOH is at the forefront of media via broad marketing and communications initiatives.