Billups Invests In Top Talent to Meet Growing OOH Market Demand
Billups Names Marketing Veteran Nick Wootten as SVP of Marketing, Plus Managing and Regional Director Hires in Austin, LA, Chicago, New York and Seattle to keep up with the Rapid Growth of the Business
Portland – December 6, 2018 – Billups, the largest independent out-of-home (OOH) advertising company in the U.S., today announced the appointment of veteran Nicholas Wootten as SVP of Marketing, as well as the expansion of its team nationwide – with several managing and regional director hires in Austin, Los Angeles, Chicago, New York and Seattle.
Nick joins Billups with more than 15 years of experience of leading high impact marketing for major brands across categories including technology, entertainment, CPG, digital media and advertising. With a proven track record of translating product innovation and marketing strategies into tangible results, Wootten will lead Billups’ 360 degree marketing communications. He will also play an integral role in the launch of Billups new technology platform – empowering agencies and brands to build smarter OOH campaigns with stronger measurement, attribution and location-based audience intelligence.
“2018 has been a year filled with growth for Billups as we continue on our mission to transform the out-of-home experience and industry through data science and technology,” said Ben Billups, founder and CEO. “We couldn’t be more thrilled to welcome Nick as SVP of Marketing, and the other key managing directors and leaders across our team – who continue to stretch further to deliver value for clients – from technology development to managed services, media planning and buying.”
“OOH is ripe for disruption and Billups is leading the charge in transforming the space,” said Nick Wootten, Billups’ new SVP of Marketing. “I couldn’t be more excited to help Billups continue to innovate the OOH experience – from audience intelligence and smart planning to stronger measurement and attribution. It’s a pivotal moment for the company and I’m thrilled to be a part of it.”
“OOH is ripe for disruption and Billups is leading the charge in transforming the space,” said Nick Wootten, Billups’ new SVP of Marketing.
Since its launch 15 years ago, Billups has continued to build momentum with total revenues year-over-year increasing as agencies and brands continue to shift marketing dollars to invest in OOH and DOOH campaigns. To keep up with the rapid growth of the business, Billups is making several key regional hires and appointments including:
- Jaime Byrdak, Managing Director, Chicago: With an award-winning background in creative and strategy, Jaime oversees the central region, including Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis and Denver.
- Jennifer Seickel, Managing Director, New York: Passionate about managing teams and OOH strategy, Jennifer oversees the entire east coast region.
- Kristin Carlin, Managing Director, Los Angeles: With deep experience in media planning and buying, Kristin oversees the west coast region, including Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, and Seattle.
- Simone Davis, Regional Director, Seattle: Offering nearly 20 years of domestic and international media experience, Simone manages the business in the Washington, Oregon and Idaho markets.
- Suzie Lopez, Business Director, Austin: With an extensive background in media planning, buying and strategy, Suzie builds and fosters client relationships in Austin and the surrounding areas.
With these new hires, Billups now employs more than 95 people, spanning 16 offices nationwide, with a roster of top agencies and brands across categories such as CPG, entertainment, QSR, retail, spirits, tourism and technology.
Billups now employs more than 95 people, spanning 16 offices nationwide,
Billups is the largest, independent out-of-home (OOH) technology company in the nation, empowering the industry by translating digital experiences into the physical world. Blending art and science with advanced technology, Billups transforms the OOH experience, inspiring brands to build and measure intelligent campaigns, connecting advertisers to their audiences in the real world. Recently named one of America’s Most Promising Companies by Forbes, Billups, which was founded in 2003, is headquartered in Portland, Oregon with a team of more than 95 employees and 16 offices nationwide. Find out more at Billups.com.