Leading Women in Digital Media Honored at DPAA Global Summit on October 10
Association’s Women’s Empowerment Series Inaugural Awards Recipients Announced
NEW YORK – DPAA, the global trade marketing association, driving the growth and digitization of out-of-home media today, announced today the recipients for its inaugural Leading Women in Digital Media Awards. The award series recognizes female leaders in various career and life stages who have made who have demonstrated significant leadership in digital advertising and media. The Leading Women will be recognized on Captivate screens in office buildings throughout North America and at the DPAA October 10 Global Summit, for more information on the summit with keynotes from McDonald’s, Pepsi, Mastercard and others click here.
The following Leading Women are being recognized in their respective categories.
- Cayla Marie Vinzons, Sr. Software Engineer, Place Exchange in the category of Rising Star.
- Allie Barnard, VP Demand Generation, Captivate and Natalia Rojas, Head of Account Management, Broadsign, both in the category of Unsung Hero.
- Debbie Benadiba, CEO, Talon Canada in the category of Industry Vanguard.
The winners were selected from DPAA member entries by the association’s prestigious global WE.DOOH (Women’s Empowerment in Digital Out of Home) Advisory Board. The Advisory Board includes.
- Debbie Benadiba, CEO, Talon Canada
- Samantha Brown, DOOH Specialist
- Claudia B. Damas, CEO & Partner, Altermark
- Elizabeth Donovan, Head of Global Ad Revenue, Marriott
- Luba Giglia, VP Marketing, Adomni
- Alice Gogh, Sr. VP, Strategy Innovation and Product, Captivate
- Kira LeBlanc, Global CMO, Hivestack
- Leslie Lee, VP Marketing, Vistar
- Nicolette Leonardis, Co-founder, Vertical Impression
- Maureen McCloskey, Managing Director, Kinetic
- Helen Miall, CMO, Viooh
- Shannon Shae Montoya, VP, Head of Global B2B Marketing, Yahoo!
- Rosie O’Meara, Chief Revenue Officer, Ground Truth
- Joni Schmeichel, OOH Marketing Strategy, Daktronics
- Tiffany Southwell, DOOH Specialist
- Marci Weisler, Head of O&O Media Supply, T-Mobile Advertising Solutions
- Amy Yuan, Account Manager, N.A., Broadsign
- Irina Zelter, DOOH Specialist
“DPAA’s Women’s Empowerment series is an important force in the global advertising industry,” said Barry Frey, President & CEO of DPAA. “These annual awards will help us take the program to the next level.”
DPAA WE.DOOH’s program is a series of webinars and workshops designed for women on key topics of career advancement, work life balance, etc. The program harnesses and celebrates the role of women in the DOOH industry. The Advisory Board guides the programs and developed the Leading Women in Digital Media awards to promote the contributions of women to the industry.
DPAA is the global trade marketing association, driving the growth and digitization of out-of-home (OOH) media and its growing role in the Omnichannel mix. DPAA’s Global Summit on October 10 in New York is the largest one-day media/marketing event. CMOs from McDonald’s, Pepsi, Danone and others are set to speak, more information can be found here. Membership in the DPAA community brings many business acceleration benefits, including a wide array of products. DPAA offers members an extensive database of research, best practices and case studies; tools for planning, training and forecasting; social media amplification of news; insights on software and hardware solutions; further integration into the advertising ecosystem by connecting DOOH networks, brands, agencies, ad tech and others.