OOH Best Creative Last Week Today
The top 10 OOH creative executions that came to our attention last week.
If you’ve seen stellar work out there, we want to know about it. Tag us on LinkedIn or shoot us an email.
1. Oatly created a campaign about its own emissions and challenging the milk industry to come clean on their climate footprint by offering to pay for their ad space to do it. OUTFRONT
3. Pepsi is absolutely the “Can’t Miss Pick” with their latest OOH campaign targeting 300K+ football fans at the NFL Draft in Kansas City. OUTFRONT
5. It’s here!! High Noon Tequila Seltzer is brightening up New York Times Square 😍 OUTFRONT Media
6. Jolie’s head-turning trucks are hitting the road in the heart of NYC all summer long! Crosswalk Media
7. What an amazing way to inform the world that Jennifer Lopez is your new Global Ambassador! Pearl Media, New Tradition, Orange Barrel Media, OUTFRONT Media, Clear Channel Outdoor, Lamar Advertising Company, Vector Media and SILVERCAST Media.
8. Leading up to the release date of the latest Star Wars video game, Kinetic WW & Atomic Props teamed up to create 3 billboards with LED Neon light sabers. (Photos by Fotofetch taken on Sunset Blvd, LA)
9. Best creative running in Salt Lake City for Can-Am. do it outdoors media