OOH Best Creative Last Week Today
The top 10 OOH creative executions that came to our attention last week.
If you’ve seen stellar work out there, we want to know about it. Tag us on LinkedIn or shoot us an email.
1. On International Women’s Day, Lionsgate drove a Glass Bus through #NewYorkCity to promote their upcoming movie, Are You There God? It’s Me, Margaret. Vector Media
2. Sandals Resorts International looking stunning on the recent commute. the7stars, Kinetic, Global, JCDecaux, View2fill
3. PUMA X DUA LIPA with UV.
4. White Claw’s new campaign on one of OUTFRONTS New York digital boards promotes the world’s first Triple Wave Filtered™ Vodka to consumers who are excited about this Spring weather.
5. The USK vinyl installation of SHOWTIME‘s “YELLOWJACKETS” Season 2 campaign on the Los Angeles Metro buses for OUTFRONT Media. Spectrum Media Group
6. Sofi Tukker for G-Star RAW in Williamsburg, Brooklyn
7. Carhartt‘s billboards promoting their National Park Foundation partnership. Clear Channel
8. Corona Premier, putting along with the PGA TOUR from Florida to Maryland with an eye-catching 3D Mobile Billboard. do it outdoors media
9. Lamar Advertising Company, Soft Signs 3D, and OUTFRONT Media, coming together to welcome attendees of the OAAA/Geopath OOH Media Conference in Nashville!
10. Turning Peaky Bliners fanArt into streetArt 🎨💥👊 Grand Visual FanArt by Liam Proniewicz 🥰 Painted by Global Street Art