OOH Best Creative Last Week Today
The top 10 OOH creative executions that came to our attention last week.
If you’ve seen stellar work out there, we want to know about it. Tag us on LinkedIn or shoot us an email.
2. Waitrose & Partners’ OOH domination in Waterloo promotes its new, lower prices using 3D elements to break out of the billboard for extra effect. Grand Visual, MG OMD & Global.
3. Siemens‘ banner installation at WMATA station in DC for OUTFRONT Media. Spectrum Media Group Inc. Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA)
4. If you were in Austin this week, you might have seen this wall Patagonia put up for SxSW. Wilkins Media
5. Orlando Whiskey Festival cleverly uses DOOH to stoke FOMO across the metro. OUTFRONT Media
6. From large format signage to street-level advertising, The Coca-Cola Company is asking the important questions. IKE Smart City, Kinetic, Orange Barrel Media
7. Malone Souliers has just launched their new season collection on Clear Channel UK screens in proximity to their Mayfair store.
8. Tudor Watch took over Piccadilly Lights to celebrate the daring spirit of the 1952 British North Greenland Expedition and give London a brief snapshot of TUDOR’s history. Ocean Outdoor Landsec
9. Jameson Irish Whisky was live across national D6s, including Scotland, just in time for St. Patrick’s Day 🍀 MG OMD, View2fill, JCDecaux UK & Clear Channel UK
10. OUTFRONT Media Canada has partnered with TAG Advertising to create this impactful OOH campaign for the Alberta Teacher’s Association.
11. USA Network launches their newest competitive reality series, Race To Survive Alaska, with a 9ft 3D, photo-realistic bear hanging off the side of it. Bear fabricated by Atomic Props.