OOH Best Creative Last Week Today
The top 10 OOH creative executions that came to our attention last week.
If you’ve seen stellar work out there, we want to know about it. Tag us on LinkedIn or shoot us an email.
2. Bermuda Tourism built a 16-foot Glass Truck with a 360 degree digital video immersion experience that transported you to Bermuda. Consumers could scan a QR code to win a free trip for two, play games for prizes and learn about the island from Brand Ambassadors. | Vector Media
3. Cheeky message with an important mission. | Meadow Outdoor Advertising
4. Swarovski in SoHo with Seen.
8. Nexstar Media Group, Inc. chose OOH in multiple formats to drive awareness for its combined news operation DC News Now. | OUTFRONT
9. Nordstrom Rack is leveraging Lightbox Unlimited window fronts to promote holiday gifting in a mesmerizing triptych video display, steps from its store location in Midtown NYC.
10. One last word for US World Cup players from Coach Ted Lasso. | do it outdoors