OOH Best Creative Last Week Today
The top 10 OOH creative executions that came to our attention last week.
If you’ve seen stellar work out there, we want to know about it. Tag us on LinkedIn or shoot us an email.
1. Stella Artois capitalizes on the return of the commute (with a positive spin) during the actual commute.| Pattison
2. Coke and Kid LAROI depict summer vibrations in this hand-painted mural in LA. Overall Murals
3. You can tell the CA Dept. of Health had fun with this one. Clear CTA with attention-grabbing graphics. | Circle Graphics, Delta Media
4. Watch two large-scale hand-painted murals come to life for HermèsFit. | KEVANI
View this post on Instagram
6. Spot-on creative in Kansas City for Charlie’s Car Wash. | Circle Graphics, Link
7. Pirnia Law partners with LA Galaxy. | Vector Media
8. Independent ad agency Solve gets creative with OOH in Minneapolis. | Clear Channel
9. “This poster’s copy, in particular it’s reference to my mum’s moustache, is seared into my brain.” – Matt Hamill.
10. Flagship Dominations and Iconic Tramcars bring the Uber Taxi white chevron stripes to the most populous hotspots across Hong Kong JCDECAUX