10 Best Things to Do in Marco Island Next Week
by Casey Binkley
Founder & CEO of Movia Media
I know everyone is thinking, what should or could I do in Marco Island coming up?! We know it will be a jammed-packed conference schedule, but if you are looking for something to do offsite or in between events, our team has put a shortlist together of the main attractions and things you should check out. We’ve also secured special discounts at all of these places by using promo code Movia!
- Movia Poolside Manor: The Movia Manor is located a 5-minute walk from the conference hotel. Our team will be hosting evening Eats/Drinks with late-night food and drinks for anyone looking to keep the festivities going! A hot dog truck will be on site from 8 pm to 10 pm.
- Kayak Marco: Ever wanted to Kayak with Dolphins? Now is your chance! Check out Kayak Marco to get that checked off your bucket list!
- Big Marco Boat Rentals: Are boats or Jetski’s your things? Then, we’ve got the perfect place for you!
- Unreel Fishing Charters: Florida is known for some of the best fishing in the world. Don’t miss your chance to charter your fishing tour. Take a picture of your catch, or else it’s just an old fishing tale!
- Eco Cruise with the Dolphin Explorer: Can’t get enough Dolphins?! We knew it so let’s double down on Dolphin tours!
- Otter Mound Preservation is one of the showstoppers on the list. It looks fantastic, and we want to check it out ourselves!
- Snook Inn: One of the hidden gems of Marco Island. If you are looking for fresh seafood, this is your spot!
- Tigertail Beach: Stunning is the only accurate word that describes this beautiful beach! Relax and enjoy.
- Marco Island Historical Museum: If museums are your thing – it’s go time!
- Marco Island Bike Rentals: And since you need a move of transportation to get to all these fantastic spots. Rent a bike!
Use promo code MOVIA to claim your discounts!
We are looking forward to meeting everyone and having a terrific conference!
Help us Help You by keeping the only Independent Voice for OOH. ⇒Subscribe to OOH Today
Great ideas, thanks for sharing! Excited to see everyone!
please looks us up Jeff